WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vendor
7,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is one of the latest offerings from the Hirsch Performance Range, the George.

HirschGeorgeSM-Blue05WM.jpg

Toscana, high quality calfskin with Alligator embossing on the upper and Premium Caoutchouc core. The lining has grooves that make the strap very flexible and offer a very comfortable fit but also stop the build up of sweat against the skin.

There are seven different models to choose from in the Performance range, so something for everyone, will post up more pictures of the other models as soon as time allows.

·
Vendor
7,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here's another pic, on an Omega Seamaster, not that it needs much introduction, the watch that is !!

HirschGeorgeSM-Blue04WM.jpg

·
Vendor
7,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice strap.

WatchObsession, if you compare it to Hirsch Mariner is there any difference in comfort?

thanks
Bit of an unfair comparison as they are totally different straps, the Mariner has a leather lining and the new Performance range are all natural rubber lined with grooves to offer flexibility and comfort. Personally I would say the Performance range are more comfortable for the above reasons, these are selling really quickly and comments so far have all been positive.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Bit of an unfair comparison as they are totally different straps, the Mariner has a leather lining and the new Performance range are all natural rubber lined with grooves to offer flexibility and comfort. Personally I would say the Performance range are more comfortable for the above reasons, these are selling really quickly and comments so far have all been positive.
Ok.

I'm in dilemma between Tiger and George, maybe for summer months Tiger is even better option.

·
Vendor
7,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok. I'm in dilemma between Tiger and George, maybe for summer months Tiger is even better option.
All the Performance Range are 120 / 80mm excluding the buckle in length. Tiger or George ??? Why choose ??? Get one of each ;-)

Here's the Tiger in Brown with Black rubber lining on my Rolex Submariner

TigerPromo01WM.jpg

1 - 9 of 9 Posts