WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9,338 Posts
you've come to the right place.
a tiny portion of my Collection comprises of 3 divers only. but the reason i come here is for the people. Great and helpful bunch.
i don't think i've seen a friendlier Forum like this anywhere else. Welcome aboard.

great looking UTS. wish i had one.

Reactions: kasemo

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Welcome! I don't know this brand, so thank you for introducing it. I like the black date, red tipped gmt hand, and the plain bezel in particular. Looks great!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Guys, seems like a great place to talk about dive watches. I like things that are off the beaten path. UTS is a really cool brand, but apparently not very well known. The watches are not inexpensive but are fabricated on a small scale. This one is 42mm and 14mm tall, its a good size watch. I like big watch too and am already thinking of getting their 4000M. This one has a glass back to show the movement which I thought was neat.

utsgmtmovement.jpg

·
Registered
6,282 Posts
Nice piece, your definitely in the right place to be brandishing hardware of that caliber. The UTS 4000 GMT is one of my favorite watches I don't have. I hope to rectify that as soon as possible. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Nice, I like the dial on your 1000 GMT a little better than the Adventure GMT, like the big hour markers, big GMT arrow, blacked out date wheel, and bezel.
Especially with the thumb notches in the outside bezel circumference, really nice looking diver. Good luck with it.

·
Registered
28,501 Posts
Welcome to the forums! I like the stark contrast of the dial on that one. Enjoy!

·
Registered
5,201 Posts
Hey guys, been lurking for a while and just registered. I tried another forum but not much activitiy. Just want to share my UTS GMT Diver. I love Dive watches and have a thing for German watches especially, any other UTS owners onboard?

View attachment 5388010
Congrats!

The folks over at F8 enjoys seeing UTS posts. Hope you share over there sometime.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I can already tell this forum is going to be dangerous to my wallet.
I have to say though this UTS is just fantastic of a watch. I did a lot of research before buying it, I read this review here
And a lot of other comments from owners. So I phoned them up and ordered the GMT. I have to say that Stephen at UTS is fantastic to deal with. This watch has been on my wrist 24/7 since I got it. I would love to see more photos from UTS owners, because I am also considering the 4000M. I know it’s bigger and not inexpensive but I am so enamored with this brand I must get one!

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Love my UTS, and it's a keeper for sure!

3.JPG

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Beautiful!, the Adventure is interesting and different. With UTS I guess they are all quite different than a typical watch.
So where are the rest any other UTS owners?

·
Premium Member
36,431 Posts
I just love these watches, and wish I have the wrist to pull one off.

Great pictures everyone!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts