WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is how much I now like PVD coatings. Even my car. Well not really. The car is painted Audi's Phantom Black Pearl (that is a real Audi color) it is not PVD coated. ;-) Enjoy the photos. A couple might even make a ok wallpaper for your PC. b-) Feel free to download one. Chronometer

CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL 22 SHOTS.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Nice Transportation, Great Watches :}

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Chronometer,

You post make me want an Audi, a Phantom and a Rolex GMT II!!! Your photos are amazing. Everyone. . . please take the time to click the 'other 22' link, the hits just keep on coming. Congrats again on the Phantom! Keep the pics coming. :-!

Kev.

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Again. . . you guys gotta click on the extra pics. Actually, Chronometer, please add picture 3282 to your post. It is the nicest Phantom picture I've ever seen. It is a the close up macro shot of the dial. Wow, wow, wow!!!

You should send picture 3282 to me (for my wallpaper) and to Ernie R. (WUS owner) it is THAT good!

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Wow, great shots and nice car. Would love to meet up with you someday, put on our PVD watches, and run your Audi with my AMG mercedes. Anyone else in? Perhaps an M3 that thinks that stand a chance?

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Kev, you can get it as wallpaper from that link. Quality is more than enough.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Again. . . you guys gotta click on the extra pics. Actually, Chronometer, please add picture 3282 to your post. It is the nicest Phantom picture I've ever seen. It is a the close up macro shot of the dial. Wow, wow, wow!!!

You should send picture 3282 to me (for my wallpaper) and to Ernie R. (WUS owner) it is THAT good!
I've enabled photo downloads. Just down load it. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here Kev

1 - 10 of 10 Posts