WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After the recent white and yellow threads....

Show us your big uns!

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Not one of mine but I saw this in a shop recently and it was enormous!

Absolutely Bonkers big! I was tempted to get it but not to keen to spend £150 on a watch made by Timberland.

Review of this watch HERE

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
I haven't got a big one. :-s

·
Registered
328 Posts
not sure about how big is BIG, but these are the biggest i've got on my small collection:

suunto vector

suunto x6

seiko orange monster

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice Monster and Vector Maique, got those myself although the positive not negative Vector. Neg looks awesome though!

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
At this risk of this thread turning into a Carry on film, show us your monster!

·
Registered
328 Posts
Nice Monster and Vector Maique, got those myself although the positive not negative Vector. Neg looks awesome though!

it does look nice inverted, but it's a bit harder to read during the day.
i bought the x6 before the vector, it's has some different features (altitude resolution is 1m, not the 5m the vector has), but a colleague of mine bought this black vector for a trip to africa and sold it afterwards for a moderately nice price... i just had to get it.

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
At this risk of this thread turning into a Carry on film, show us your monster!
Ooooh matron! I need to at least borrow a decent camera one of these days. I'm still waiting for the SS bracelet after 3 weeks. :-(

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ooooh matron! I need to at least borrow a decent camera one of these days. I'm still waiting for the SS bracelet after 3 weeks. :-(
You don't seem to have much luck with the postal system do you!

And [email protected], the ecozilla is a great watch and I'd love to get one oneday!

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
You don't seem to have much luck with the postal system do you!
It's only the second time I've had a problem like this. The last delay I had was during the postal strike, and from a UK supplier IIRC. My last 3 acquisitions from HK and Singapore have all arrived within 8 days. This bracelet is from Singapore and he told me I'd receive it in 14 days, so it's only borderline late according to that, but the other Singapore sellers state around 14 working days and have arrived in half that. It's probably a bit early to panic, but he emailed me the day I ordered/paid and said he'd dispatch immediately, so I've emailed him today to see if he can track it or something. I'm a bit of a worrier which doesn't help, but I've never used this guy before. :think:

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
It's only the second time I've had a problem like this. The last delay I had was during the postal strike, and from a UK supplier IIRC. My last 3 acquisitions from HK and Singapore have all arrived within 8 days. This bracelet is from Singapore and he told me I'd receive it in 14 days, so it's only borderline late according to that, but the other Singapore sellers state around 14 working days and have arrived in half that. It's probably a bit early to panic, but he emailed me the day I ordered/paid and said he'd dispatch immediately, so I've emailed him today to see if he can track it or something. I'm a bit of a worrier which doesn't help, but I've never used this guy before. :think:
I'm like you lexxorcist, I really sweat on deliveries these days. I didn't used to until a couple went missing and after that I lost my belief in the postal systems. These days I start worrying in 7 days if it's from Asia and 14 if it's from USA or Europe. My rational half says, 'nothing you can do about it, relax', but the collector half says, ' why the hell isn't it here yet ? It's only so many kilometres away ! '. :)

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
I'm like you lexxorcist, I really sweat on deliveries these days. I didn't used to until a couple went missing and after that I lost my belief in the postal systems. These days I start worrying in 7 days if it's from Asia and 14 if it's from USA or Europe. My rational half says, 'nothing you can do about it, relax', but the collector half says, ' why the hell isn't it here yet ? It's only so many kilometres away ! '. :)
One of the things that worries me is, even if the seller is decent and sends a replacement or refund, they might not believe me. I've had one buyer on ebay say he didn't receive his item and I gave him a full refund, but I must confess to a little suspicion.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
I dunno they are pretty great examples!
Cheers hoochy, but I think the Wademan and Antman are bigger in width. The Raysman would have to be the thickest G-Shock I'd say, so that is one of the biggest. The DW-8200 Frogman is big too but I don't have one of them anymore.

It's funny though, no matter how big the G-Shock it still has the same little module inside ;-)

1 - 20 of 50 Posts