WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!
Catch and release for me, I am not very fond of manual wind (who knew!) just too much hassle since I wear the watch once a week tops. As a matter of fact I think this had a total wrist time of less than 10 hours since I got it.

So the details, I got this watch off this forum. Comes with an Extra large strap (alligator is what original seller said).
The watch is MINT apart from a very faint scuff one the case back, and two pin size nicks on the case at 9 and crown guard at 3. They are not noticeable for the naked eye and are very easy to buff out. Let me know if you want detail shots and I'll be glad to email them

I would rate this as 93% conservatively, it has a sterile dial super luminova hands, and a VERY VERY nice watch if you're into PAM homages (I thought I was, but at <6.5" wrist it was a bit too large for me).

Asking $125, PP and USPS Included, US Only. Open for trades to 40-42mm watches, military automatics (diving or pilot styles) so show me what you got :) (can trade slightly up)

From original seller's post:
This watch was made by Getat Watch Co. and is highlighted on its website. The watch has a 44mm brushed stainless steel case, domed crystal, polished bezel, black sandwich dial with grey numerals, matching hands with superluminova. Its Asian handwind movement is decorated and can be seen through the exhibition back.
A very accurate timekeeper. No issues with the movement.

The grey numerals will glow green when charged for a short period of time, and quickly fade back to grey. The hands will lume for a fairly long period of time however.

Comes with the original 5mm black leather strap with white stitching and large brushed stainless steel pre V buckle plus a brown genuine alligator strap that I mounted it on.
It is in like new condition and has been worn very little. Excellent quality for the price.

Attachments

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thanks for all the interest, this one was sold in a flash. Thanks for the buyer and WUS

1 - 2 of 2 Posts