WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I placed an order on Getat's site and I immediately received an e-mail containing the items and total, but no payment instructions whatsoever. That was like last week. I e-mailed them several times and get no answer.

Does anyone know if there is someone running the site?

·
Registered
357 Posts
Do they take paypal?

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'm having great trouble with Tat right now. I ordered my first watch from him 3.22.11 and I still don't have it. Most all the e-mails I have sent him have gone unanswered. I called CCNow (the CC processing company I paid through) Sunday and they submitted a request to him for a reshipment. I still have not gotten a response from him. My tracking number says the watch shipped 4.15.11 but still has not reached the US. I'm starting to think I'm going to lose $128.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi everyone, thanks for the replies.

I just got an answer from Tat, so I guess that they are in business. I preferred to cancel my order though... Maybe next time.

·
Registered
9,199 Posts
I found that I got a faster reply by logging in to his site and leaving a message there. No joy with emails.

·
Registered
717 Posts
He sent me my tracking number last night and it works; my order is on its way. I submitted the order on April 19 so four weeks from order to shipment. I asked for a picture before it was shipped and didn't get one but I'll be happy if the watch is as requested. I haven't tried communicating with him since I placed my order so I can't comment on communications.

Looking forward to getting it.

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
I'm having great trouble with Tat right now. I ordered my first watch from him 3.22.11 and I still don't have it. Most all the e-mails I have sent him have gone unanswered. I called CCNow (the CC processing company I paid through) Sunday and they submitted a request to him for a reshipment. I still have not gotten a response from him. My tracking number says the watch shipped 4.15.11 but still has not reached the US. I'm starting to think I'm going to lose $128.
Don't stress. If it is in the system, you'll be fine. If you didn't get EMS shipping, then it could say "dispatched" or whatever for 2 weeks or more.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Here's an update on my history:

April 19:

Ordered
44mm Black Dial with Superlume Watch

Case Option : Polished Steel
Front glass : Mineral Glass
Hands Colour : black
Stitch Option : Black
Strap Option : Oxblood
EMS shipping to US

April 19:
Payment request received.
Paid (CCNow)

April 20:
Confirmation of payment from Getat.

May 19:
Tracking number sent, worked immediately.

May 20:
Arrived at US Customs

May 21:
Attempt to deliver. Unfortunately, I wasn't home.

So almost exactly a month. There wasn't any communications between confirmation of my order and the notification of shipment but I didn't attempt any. I'm happy since I was expecting it to take about this long, I'm just sorry I wasn't home yesterday to sign for it. The actual shipment was remarkably speedy.

Follow-up: I picked it up at the post office today. Very nicely packed, everything exactly as-ordered, and it's great!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts