WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems the forum is slowing down again. Also seems like the perrrrrrrfect time for some news/info on the 2007 tgraph:) I'm just sayin' :)

·
DOXA Forum Moderator
5,729 Posts
Scotto, I know what you mean. That's why I posted the "what if" thread regarding a DOXA custom shop. I thought that would get people chatting, but nobody really wanted to play along. Oh well..:roll:

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
With all the new Doxas and the ADs it's been kind of overwhelming. I feel sorta like I need to catch my breath and digest everything thats been happening. Jeeze Louise we're just getting used to our 1000Ts and Doxa already has two completely new watches in production, the 5000T and the two reg. T-Graph. On top of all that, it's the peak of the Christmas season and it'll be New Year's Day before you can say Doxa.:roll::roll::roll: So while it might be a little slow in the Forum everything else is zipping along at the speed of light.

Joe

·
DOXA Forum Moderator
5,729 Posts
With all the new Doxas and the ADs it's been kind of overwhelming. I feel sorta like I need to catch my breath and digest everything thats been happening. Jeeze Louise we're just getting used to our 1000Ts and Doxa already has two completely new watches in production, the 5000T and the two reg. T-Graph. On top of all that, it's the peak of the Christmas season and it'll be New Year's Day before you can say Doxa.:roll::roll::roll: So while it might be a little slow in the Forum everything else is zipping along at the speed of light.

Joe
Yea, but I've got to have something to do late at night. Especially since TV isn't worth watching these days.:-d:-d

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
We're all working!!! Gotta pay for all these new models!! :-d

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Well one day to December and still zero new info on the new T-graph...I'm getting the feeling the first time I get to see it will be when it gets delivered to me ...after a hefty customs bill!! It better be VERY good
The wait is killing me

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
..I'm getting the feeling the first time I get to see it will be when it gets delivered to me ...after a hefty customs bill!!

From the order link:
6. USA : customs and duties are prepaid by DOXA Europe: VAT applies depending on Country between 15% and 21%.
DW

1 - 10 of 10 Posts