WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi..

i've been collecting the GD and GA series all the time.. was thinking to start collecting frogman line.. any good recommendation to start?

or any website selling some frogman with nice price? guide me pls.. =)

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
I prefer the GW-200 line, but they aren't cheap. Check out the 8200 and 9900 line as a better starting point and then "dive" in to the madness

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
hi..

i've been collecting the GD and GA series all the time.. was thinking to start collecting frogman line.. any good recommendation to start?

or any website selling some frogman with nice price? guide me pls.. =)
If can, go all the way....a 1000 series. Only this series caught my eye so as my first Frogman, I bought it.

·
Registered
4,055 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I love the 1000 line-up, you should try to find one in person first if you can to see how it fits.. it has a very large wrist presence. The GW-200 series is a great place to get started before you go too deep though....

Here's a link that lists almost all the Frogman models ....

Casio G-Shock Frogman Watch Archive photos, videos and specifications

and here's the G-shock Perfect Search

G-SHOCK PERFECT SEARCH - [G-SHOCK.JP]
wow thanks for the link.. erm.. my wrist is a bit huge.. im fine when wearing my GA series.. never saw a frogman before in real life.. lol.. perhaps have to grab 1 and try it out.. =)

btw the orange on the right side from ur signature is frogman too? what code is that? xD

·
Registered
978 Posts
btw the orange on the right side from ur signature is frogman too? what code is that? xD
The one right 1000 in JonL's footer is a GF/GWF-1000RD Burning Man in Red - it's quite the looker :)

Any emergency one 1000 would be awesome though!

Attachments

Reactions: GS_Leng and kiwidj

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
I have a small wrist, hence my GF-1000 looks kinda oversized on it.

Reactions: GS_Leng

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
oh my god.. this is kinda poisonous.. lol.. how much is them? damn.. help me to dig 1 pls.. gold.. bronze.. red.. purple is fine.. =)

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Oh dear....we are poisoning him! :p

·
Registered
223 Posts
oh my god.. this is kinda poisonous.. lol.. how much is them? damn.. help me to dig 1 pls.. gold.. bronze.. red.. purple is fine.. =)
This site has this effect lol! They very in price some way more than others! I look on eBay but use good sense and just generally searching the web. There's a sight called rakuten.com I've never shopped there but I've heard plenty of good stories!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
This site has this effect lol! They very in price some way more than others! I look on eBay but use good sense and just generally searching the web. There's a sight called rakuten.com I've never shopped there but I've heard plenty of good stories!
thanks mate.. im kinda new in watch collecting.. so need some pros here to give me some guide.. hehe.. will try hunt some from rakuten.. =)

·
Registered
534 Posts
Issue with the 6300s is that the resin will be pretty much done by now, or pretty close. Maybe we'll see some aftermarket Brazilian resin one of these days, but there's nothing I'm aware of right now.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts