WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went ahead and got the sapphire crystal from yobokies and Im gonna have it put in and pressure tested when it comes in. Ive had my sumo for like 2 weeks now and the crystal is already got several scratches on it and Ive been careful not to bump it into anything. <| The crystal is very easy to scratch I dont care what anyone says. Ive had 2 watches with sapphire. The one I have now and the other one I used to have (RIP) had one small chip at about the 7 oclock position. Kinda odd they both chips happend in the same place. But only one had a very light scratch and thats after 5 years of wearing it every day working out side at the airport.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Just got my Atlas redone with sapphire: don't know where those scratches come from sometimes.

I went ahead and got the sapphire crystal from yobokies and Im gonna have it put in and pressure tested when it comes in. Ive had my sumo for like 2 weeks now and the crystal is already got several scratches on it and Ive been careful not to bump it into anything. <| The crystal is very easy to scratch I dont care what anyone says. Ive had 2 watches with sapphire. The one I have now and the other one I used to have (RIP) had one small chip at about the 7 oclock position. Kinda odd they both chips happend in the same place. But only one had a very light scratch and thats after 5 years of wearing it every day working out side at the airport.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
I have watches with hardlex and sapphire and they both are susceptible to injury

1 - 4 of 4 Posts