WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm picking up the new S/S yellow dial Seawolf today from my AD at 40% off, when they told me about their appreciation special for local LE I just couldn't refuse it, Will post PICS later.:-!

·
Registered
195 Posts
40% I hate you!
Well i dont hate you im jealous.. Id love to get the gray Dial on Pro II for 40% off.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Congrats!
Where you gettin' it? Can you share the AD via PM? Thanks.

·
Registered
320 Posts
That's a great deal, best so far from an AD - would love to know these folks too ;-)

I've seen the pics of the new SW from other members and I'm sure yours is just as spectacular. Please post pics when you get the watch. :-!

·
Registered
125 Posts
good you bought it now... my ad just called me to let me know the prices are going up just before june. ~R

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If anyone is interested I can PM the AD info, just not sure if you will get the 40% discount, since it is for local LE .

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Hi Robert.
You lucky man ! b-)
That yellow SeaWolf is gorgeous, and I love it !! :-!
It should my next B...
BTW, is your rubber blue ?

Cheers,
Brice

·
Registered
367 Posts
Very nice! If you get the chance, please PM the AD. Thanks.

·
Registered
477 Posts
If anyone is interested I can PM the AD info, just not sure if you will get the 40% discount, since it is for local LE .
Congrats on the new SeaWolf. The yellow is spectacular. Maybe because it early I'm not getting it but what is "local LE" ? Thanks and enjoy your new "wolf"

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
Congrats on the new SeaWolf. The yellow is spectacular. Maybe because it early I'm not getting it but what is "local LE" ? Thanks and enjoy your new "wolf"
I didnt get it either, but all I could come up with was "local law enforcement." I dont qualify on either account :-(

·
Registered
871 Posts
First of all, very very nice watch. I like the yellow dial and the tool look. But i have a question.
Is it just me, or is the lume not applied evenly and centered on the dial??? I have uploaded the picture, and marked it.

As you can see, on 9h marker the lume surface is not centered, and moved to the right and little low.

On the 6h market is little high but seems centered. 12h looks ok. Is this normal or the angle of the camera got this effect?

Attachments

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
First of all, very very nice watch. I like the yellow dial and the tool look. But i have a question.
Is it just me, or is the lume not applied evenly and centered on the dial??? I have uploaded the picture, and marked it.

As you can see, on 9h marker the lume surface is not centered, and moved to the right and little low.

On the 6h market is little high but seems centered. 12h looks ok. Is this normal or the angle of the camera got this effect?
it's just a camera angle

·
Registered
125 Posts
it's just a camera angle
not so sure. i have looked at quite a few shots of this watch. while the 6 o'clock lume is consistent with others i've seen, the 9 o'clock lume does seem a bit out of kilter. now it could be the lighting and angle, and i may be speaking out of turn here, but i would get it checked out if it was really bothering me.

p.s. even better, take some more shots on different angles.
~R

·
Registered
367 Posts
not so sure. i have looked at quite a few shots of this watch. while the 6 o'clock lume is consistent with others i've seen, the 9 o'clock lume does seem a bit out of kilter. now it could be the lighting and angle, and i may be speaking out of turn here, but i would get it checked out if it was really bothering me.

p.s. even better, take some more shots on different angles.
~R
It's just parallax :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts