WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my wife's bday is on Friday and I can't wait to give her this beautiful watch that I've had for over a year and a half! This is the longest I've ever waited to give her a gift. About 2 years ago she saw this watch and really wanted it, but somehow she never got it... so I hope that she will be ecstatic when she sees it.

Here are the pics of the actual watch. I'll try to take a photo of her collection this weekend.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Nice! She'll love it to death.

But why did you even keep this watch for so long? Seems a little too blingy to me.

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
I love it! It's my grail actually. And grail it will remain since I'll never be able to justify it.

Your wife is a lucky lady.

Jeannie

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Very nice indeed. I need to purchase a new watch for my wife... don't have quite the budget as you, however. I would love to see a thread on respectable women's automatics.

Currently she has a Perrelet watch with power reserve and MOP dial and it is quite stunning. Needs to get a service though... she's pretty rough on watches...

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice! She'll love it to death.

But why did you even keep this watch for so long? Seems a little too blingy to me.
Simple, because I already had other gifts in the pipeline LOL. Last year on her BDAY I gave her a Ferragamo watch that I bought around the same time I got this one. I then intended to give her the Zenith this July during our 1st Year Anniversary but ended up getting her a PAM 113. So she's been getting a lot of watches lately... but this will be the last one for a while.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Very nice indeed. I need to purchase a new watch for my wife... don't have quite the budget as you, however. I would love to see a thread on respectable women's automatics.

Currently she has a Perrelet watch with power reserve and MOP dial and it is quite stunning. Needs to get a service though... she's pretty rough on watches...

I think zenith makes great ladies watches. esp this:
03.2310.692_81.C706_md.jpg

·
Registered
228 Posts
Simple, because I already had other gifts in the pipeline LOL. Last year on her BDAY I gave her a Ferragamo watch that I bought around the same time I got this one. I then intended to give her the Zenith this July during our 1st Year Anniversary but ended up getting her a PAM 113. So she's been getting a lot of watches lately... but this will be the last one for a while.
Wow, you are quite the gift giver.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
She was really excited and happy about the watch... but she definitely looked way more excited earlier this year when she got the 113. I think I've spoiled her with too many watches lately so it has become less exciting for her :lol:.

Anyways. here's the wrist shot at dinner! And of course I had to wear my Zenith even though it didn't match my outfit. And to make our dinner even more memorable, Andy Garcia was sitting next to us.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts