WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking about ponying up for a watch to give the lady in my life for Christmas.

I am a bit dubious as to whether this is a good idea or not, but what could I pick up (new or used) for around US$1000?

Doesn't have to be Omega but it does have to be feminine! Pictures would be a great help.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
My quess is that for a 1000 dollars or less you will be able to look at some new quarts Omega and Tag models. Also check out Ebel and Baume&Mercier, these watch companies have been around for a long time. There are a lot of good non-ad web sites to view these watches and their costs. Once you have found one you think she will love don't be afraid to contact an AD to see what it will cost you. You might be suprised at the good deal a AD can give. Now if you are looking for the best sex you have ever had from giving a great gift, add a couple of tickets to Ixtapa, Mexico to that watch box.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Oris makes some pretty nice looking women's watches for under 1k, like this one, imaginatively named "Classic Rectangular Ladies"

Good luck.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Take a look into the omega constellation my partner loves it- They look beautiful - too bad I cannot say the same for the Mens constellation lineup.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts