WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling this watch for a friend of mine who doesn't do much at all on any forms. The watch is in my possession, verified by me and rated by me. All the pics are mine. It will be sold by me and shipped by me. I'll be honest, if I was a gilt guy, I would have probably bought it myself as I find the size absolutely perfect and the fit and finish on this watch is outstanding for the price. This was my first time handling a Ginault and I came away from rating and photographing this watch impressed.

Anyways, the watch is an Ginault Ocean Rover 185066 C1LVD. It is marked number 247/250 on the caseback. Condition is excellent with only the faintest swirls and micro scratches. There is a very tiny nick on the lower right lug that I tried to show in the 2nd picture, that is the most evident mark on the watch, and that had to be found under very good lighting with a very close eye. The soft leather strap is in outstanding condition and almost looks unworn. You will not be disappointed in the condition of the watch unless you are looking for BNIB. I will rate it at a conservative 93-96%. Watch comes complete with warranty card by the original owner (my friend) dated March 13, of 2018 and includes original box and unopened cloth. Pricing this at a quick to sell @ PRICE DROPPED TO $550. Shipped Free in CONUS. I accept Paypal, Venmo, Google Pay, and Simple.

The specs are as such:
316L Stainless Steel
40mm in Diameter
120 Stops Counter-Clockwise Rotating Bezel
Genuine Leather Strap
Ginault Caliber 7275
Standard Grade, +/- 20 s/d
38 Hours of Power Reserve
Sapphire Crystal
ISO 6425 Diver’s Watch
1,000 Feet or 300 Meter Water Resistance
Hand Built In America.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Let's move this watch. Beautiful piece for someone. Dropped to $550.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts