WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

Since there is no GP forum, I post here. He is my GP Chrono, with carbon fiber dial. It's about 12 years old, and I recently had it serviced by GP in Florida.

IMG_0972 c.jpg

IMG_0962.JPG
The dial is hard to capture, it goes from total black to the carbon fiber depending on the angle of light hitting it.

Wishing everyone a great weekend
Cheers
Tony

·
Registered
470 Posts
Great watch. I had a GP Evo 3 a while back. I actually sold it here. I love their new moon phase watch, as well as their new 41mm Laureato. Wear it in good health!

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Is that a 4956? About 10 years ago, I was on a flight from Dallas to Jackson Hole, and a guy sitting in my row had a nice watch. After glancing at it a few times, I asked if it was a GP-- I was a fan of the brand but not familiar with the models, back then. He took it off and handed it to me. I was wearing a Sub 14060, and as soon as I held his watch, I felt like I'd been "out watched". It just felt so much better built than my mid-90's Sub (mainly because of the bracelet). I'm a Rolex guy (42 years) but now own several other brands, to include a white dial 4956.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts