Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 231 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

I N C R E D I B L E | S T U N N I N G | U N B E L I E V A B L E

but TRUE

TIMEKEEPER GERMANY is offering a EUR 3,200 / USD 4,500 UNIKAT Watch for our GIVE-A-WAY.

Example of the TIMEKEEPER UNIKAT series

About TIMEKEEPER
Timekeeper Chronometrie stands for reunion of historical movements with high quality cases, which are finished in highest grade by modern production-methods.

Some unique details make every Timekeeper Chronometrie watch become a real collectors-piece. Only the best and sometimes refined movements are "reborn" as a limited or unique watch. The interplay of old watchmakers-art and modern production-methods allow the development of those fantastic watches.
In our watches, you will find everything from state of the art ETA movements to historically unique movements, which date back to the very early days of European watch-making.

However, there are fundamental differences in the production process of these watches.

The easiest way to produce watches is the use of state of the art ETA movements. The easy accessibility of drawings, spare parts and the ever-repeating production steps make its production efficient and effortless. Generally these movements are available in an unlimited quantity. Finally all components are put together so that a watch is born, which will find its way to the consumer market. Revising a watch movement like this is normally unnecessary.

More special and demanding is the production of watches with New Old Stock movements of the 1940s and 1980s. Original drawings are mostly lost and the movements have to be re-measured. The production of each case is done exclusively. Normally only a limited quantity of 50 to 300 watches is available, which turns the watches into items for collectors and aficionados. Matching dials and hands are often hard to find. Moreover the movements have to be disassembled and even though they have never been used before they have to be completely revised. For us, real watch-making starts right here.

For the production of watches with historical movements from the late 18th century and older, singular skills are required. Special winding mechanisms often make the case construction a really innovative process. In almost every single detail you will find a unique part: every case, every pusher, every dial, even each hand is adjusted individually. The movement is completely disassembled, cleaned and decorated, if need be. Much love and passion is applied in such a process, leading to real unique pieces, which are highly appreciated by collectors and aficionados.
Related link: Willkommen - Timekeeper Chronometrie Germany GmbH - Special Watches Made In Germany - timekeeper.de

How to WIN a TIMEKEEPER UNIKAT Watch?
You can imagine with this kind of price range, it will be more difficult than our previous GIVE-A-WAYS:

1. First of all, you will need to visit the TIMEKEEPER website at www.timekeeper.de.
  2. Secondly you'll have to browse it and find out about why TIMEKEEPER is not the average Watch Manufacturer.
  3. Next you need to click the Facebook "Like" button on their website.
  4. Finally you will have to answer the following questions:
  5. What is the name of the Atelier that cooperates with TIMEKEEPER Germany?
  6. What's the name of the two series TIMEKEEPER makes?
  7. What is your favorite watch from the current models shown on the TIMEKEEPER website (include the picture)?
  8. How many historical movements does TIMEKEEPER have in stock? You'll have to guess.... The one person that has all the above right and is closest to the right number, wins the watch.

Last but not least, TIMEKEEPER and Watchuseek will announce the Winner after this thread receives a minimum of 3,200 views and 320 entries/replies.

Terms: the winner is responsible to provide his or her real name, address and phone number in order to receive the watch. The watch comes free of charge, including shipping. The winner can be charged with local customs, duties, etc. We will not lower the value of the price in the shipping documents. It is illegal. Anyone who does not accept these terms is urged not to take part in this give-a-way.

NOTE: there will be no communication whatsoever about this give-a-way, nor about the winner. All related emails and PMs will be deleted without being read.

Good Luck everyone!

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Wow! The first pictures blew me away!

Answers to questions:

Atelier Knesebeck

Two series are Timekeeper Unique and Timekeeper Extreme

My favorite model is the Minute Repeater (t007) - Gorgeous!

Best guess as to number of historic movements - 3200

·
Registered
9,302 Posts
Answers:
*Atelier Knesebeck
*Timekeeper Unique and Timekeeper Extreme
*My vote would have to be for the:
TIMEKEEPER 1/4 REPEATER WITH CHRONOGRAPH t009

ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! ONE HELL OF A WATCH!

TIMEKEEPER has 312 historical movements available in stock.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Answers.
Atelier Knesebeck
Timekeeper Unique and Timekeeper Extreme
My favorite model on the site is an Extreme model.
362650e036.jpg

Best guess of historical movements in stock is 420.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Great giveaway WUS! Thanks to you and Timekeeper Germany!! I hadn't heard of them before, but from looking at the website, it seems they are a truly unique company producing some amazing timepieces - wow.

Here are the answers to the questions:

-Atelier Knesebeck

-Two series watches are Timekeeper Unique and Timekeeper Extreme

-There are some beautiful watches on the site, but my fav by far is the Timekeeper Prototype SERIE 00...what an amazing piece! Industrial, yet elegant, this watch really stands out. Love the color scheme and the shape of the case.

-best guess on number of historical movements on hand is 539.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Answer

1 Atelier Tilmann von dem Knesebeck

2 Timekeeper Extrem and Timekeeper Unique

3 My favourite Timekeepr Unique 49mm with Borel movement

My best guess for movements is 840

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Answers:
Atelier Knesebeck
Timekeeeper Extreme, and timekeeper unique
The 1/4 Repeater with Chronograph would be my choice

I'll guess they have 125 movements in stock - these are afterall unique pieces ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
273 Posts
Answers :
1.Atelier Knesebeck
2. Timekeeper Unique and Timekeeper Extreme
3. My favourite one is the Timekeeper Unique Royal Chronometer with Vacheron movement... The movement is a true piece of art !

I think Timekeeper has 255 historical movements in stock.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Answers :
1. Tilmann von dem Knesebeck

2.Timekeeper Unique and Timekeeper Extreme

3. The one that I fancy is the Timekeeper piece with Minute Repeater movement Piguet from 1900. Even a layman like myself can truly appreciate the craftsmanship that went in to make this timeless piece.

TK.JPG

4. 130 Historical movements in stock.

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
1. Atelier Knesebeck
2. Unique and Extreme
3. My favorite is the
TIMEKEEPER - Minute Repeater movement Piguet from 1900
2_26.JPG
3_23.JPG
4. My best guess as to how many historical movements TIMEKEEPER has is 400 based on the fact that they have 50-300 for sale at a given time (in watches) and they probably have 100-200 extra in case...

And, of course, they're not the average watchmaker because of the heritage in the movements they use which often require specially crafted components to make a new watch. Very unique and full of rich history, a true grail if I ever saw one!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Here are the answers to the questions:

-Atelier Knesebeck

-Two series watches are Timekeeper Unique and Timekeeper Extreme

-Most beautiful watch is the TIMEKEEPER Minute Repeater

-Im guessing there are 100 Historical Movements in stock

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
1. Atelier Knesebeck
2. Timkeeper Unique and the Timekeeper Extreme
3. My Favorite is the Timekeeper Minute Repeater with Piguet Movement
4. 120 Movements is my guess.

·
Registered
23,402 Posts
Questions#:
5. Atelier Knesebeck.
6. Timekeeper Extreme & Timekeeper Unique.
7. Timekeeper-Quater Repeater LeCoultre.
8. 4,500.

·
Registered
116 Posts
-Atelier Knesebeck
-Timekeeper Unique and Timekeeper Extreme
-327 Historical movements in stock

My Favourite Watch would be the "TIMEKEEPER Paladin I - 45mm UNIQUE historical movements inside", it's elegant and very simple yet holds a very historic and beautiful movement.

·
Registered
19 Posts
WOW what a "give-a-way" amazing!
Ok Answers:

5. Atelier Tilmann von dem Knesebeck
6. Timekeeper Extreme & Time keeper Unique
7. my favorite piece is the Extreme Timekeeper Prototype SERIE 00

This watch is simply Awesome, enough said.

My guess for the number of historical movements would be 105.

ThankS WUS

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just found this site today and I'm glad I did ;)

1. Tilmann von dem Knesebeck
2. Timekeeper Unique and Timekeeper Extreme
3. 672 historical movements in stock
4. My favorite is the Timekeeper Extreme Serie 00
ef68979b3d.jpg

·
Registered
22 Posts
First of all, thank you for the generosity to hold a give-a-way of this financial level, and thank you for the chance to win.

On to the questions:

1) DONE

2) TIMEKEEPER is definitively not not the average Watch Manufacturer.

3) DONE

4) on to the questions

5) Atelier Knesebeck

6) Timekeeper Extreme and Timekeeper Unique

7) I would have to say, that among all the killer looking watches on Willkommen - Timekeeper Chronometrie Germany GmbH - Special Watches Made In Germany - timekeeper.de, that the Timekeeper Extreme Chronometrie Germany SeRie-01 is my favorite. It looks awesome!

8) My guess for the amount of historical movements does TIMEKEEPER have in stock, is one for every entry in this contest, 320.

1 - 20 of 231 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.