WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I've just received from Alexandr0s (and I must mention - great packaging job, Alex!) a GL-100/DW-004 hybrid module which I've put onto the double-velcro G-Lide strap from my drowned DW-004 (see separate thread!).

I have to say, I've always gone for black or dark colours before, but the cream colouring to the bezel looks great on this and so, instead of taking the module out I've decided to use it as it is. In any case, the numbering and lettering were stencilled onto the inside of the crystal of the other case, so they would not have matched the different module layout this one has. I'm not bothered, though, as the look of this has really grown on me!

The acid test will come next time I want to have a swim, remembering what happened to my last DW-004, but I'm sure this one will be just fine. Anyway, it's getting cold now and I doubt I'll do any swimming now much before next Spring! The worst it'll have to cope with is English Winter rain!

Anyhow, pics are attached.

gl-dw_081009 001_sm.jpg

gl-dw_081009 016_sm.jpg

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've always liked the uniques look of this particular watch, and it is only further complemented by that strap.:-!

Alex
I'm certainly not going to take it apart now!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts