WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Offered is my 44mm Glashutte Original Navigator Panodate complete set with the wonderful $500 upgrade display back! Overall condition is 95% or better. There are a few minor rubs to the SS brushed finish, and in 2 areas very slight marks to the stepped edge of the bezels seen only at certain angles and lighting conditions.

GO Navigator Panodate q.jpg GO Navigator Panodate m.jpg GO Navigator Panodate C.jpg

Operating honestly better than any watch I have ever owned, one the most recent check it is running within 1-2 seconds gained over 5-7 days! Not per day, but over that whole time (off the wrist with dial stored face up; face down it seems to gain a few more seconds over that time).

GO Navigator Panodate A.jpg GO Navigator Panodate u.jpg GO Navigator Panodate e.jpg

GO OEM strap is in 92-95% condition. GO buckle and both crystals are perfect. Includes the amazing woodgrain GO box, outer box, polishing cloth, date adjusting stylus, Instruction/Warranty booklet and the cool GO loupe for checking out the in-house movement with a 55 hour power reserve. Button on the case side at 8 o'clock is for zeroing out the seconds hand for precise time adjustment/sync.

GO Navigator Panodate n.jpg GO Navigator Panodate v.jpg GO Navigator Panodate s.jpg

Selling only as another Glashutte has caught my eye; and if this does not sell – I will be happy to keep it and remain content. NO TRADES - Actually a few trade options are possible! See post below. So thought I would offer it up here to check the level of interest. Asking $4995 shipped in the US. IF outside the US, please add $75 to help offset shipping costs.
Payment by Bank Wire, MO or Bank Cashier's Check. PayPal is okay – if I am shipping to your confirmed address and you are willing to cover the 3% fee I will incur.
Many references available.
Best,
Dr. Ernie
[email protected]
www.docerniesblog.com
Please follow this link to a 25 picture slideshow!!

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Glashutte Original Navigator Panodate w display back upgrade

A little bump with slight reduction to $4945 shipped in the US.
Thanks for looking!

Dr. Ernie

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)

A Monday jump, and price drop to $4925 shipped!
Payment by wire, MO or bank cashier's check. If PayPal add 3%. If shipping outside the US, please add $75 for shipping.

If you have not checked out the slideshow link, please give it a try.
I am also up for taking other photos you may want, however am away from the watch till Weds of this week.

Best,
Dr. Ernie

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

A bump - This is still available, though certainly okay keeping it.
Still asking $4925 shipped.
Here are two more pics - enjoy!

dialcompare2.jpg GONavPano012rs.jpg

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Glashutte Original Navigator Panodate w display back - TRADES possible

Actually a few trades are possible! Here is my wish list:
GO Navigator 44mm Chronograph w display back
Panerai - almost anything with a 1950's case (312, 212, 243....)
Other Panerai considered and Radiomir's as well (just not a base - as I have one)

Thanks!!
Dr. Ernie

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Glashutte Original Navigator Panodate w display back - TRADES possible

I have had a fair amount of serious interest in a purchase - yet this is still available!
So either a sale - now asking $4895 shipped - or a trade for a Panerai (almost any 44mm 1950's case considered) or a Radiomir (like a 214, 98, 288 - just no 47mm cases).

Thanks for looking!!
Best,
Ernie

1 - 7 of 7 Posts