WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love my Constellation Globemaster, but if it has a weakness, it's that the bracelet is sub-par. Not terribly attractive; uncomfortable due to its sharp edges; minimal adjustability.

maxresdefault.jpg

Are there any Omega experts here who can recommend a different Omega bracelet - or any decent quality bracelet for that matter - that would be compatible?

- I've looked at the Staib mesh, and while it appears to be solid, I'm concerned that the end links are too thick and will end up rubbing against the watch case.
- I've looked at the StrapCode metal bracelets, and like the Staib they appear solid as heck, but they also appear way too chunky and heavy for my preferences.

Any others I may be overlooking?

Regards,
Alysandir

·
Premium Member
3,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just saw this thread had risen from the dead (LOL) and wanted to provide an update. After much deliberation, I got a soft leather chamois and just kept rubbing down the inside of the bracelet, a little bit each day. That did the trick. The bracelet is now actually really comfortable.

Also, for those who suggested it, I have the stock leather straps for both the blue AND the white dialed versions. But I'm a bracelet guy. :)

Regards,
Alysandir

1 - 7 of 7 Posts