WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tiktox.com still is showing as not in stock yet Keith emailed Me to say that stock is iminent i reckon might have it by Thursday/Friday so i'll try to do a mini review asap.;-).

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
I shall look forward to reading that, I've got the standard Gulfman on order but if this one is as nice as it looks I might just have to get one of those as well.:think: I might just go for one of the coloured ones though, makes a change from Black! :-d

I hope you don't have to wait for long, that's always the worst bit. ;-)

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mike so You're in Devon. . . . .Well i'm in North Devon!!!!!:-d!Lovely weekend wasn't it.Thanks for the kind words i love the look of the Gulfman,congrats on your new watch.:-!.
Mannu

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Mike so You're in Devon. . . . .Well i'm in North Devon!!!!!:-d!Lovely weekend wasn't it.Thanks for the kind words i love the look of the Gulfman,congrats on your new watch.:-!.
Mannu

:think: .... :-d Wow it's an even smaller world than I thought! Which part of the glorious county are you in then, I could say I know North Devon really well ! :-!

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Hi Mike not far from Barnstaple,Bideford to be precise!:).
I'm not far from there myself, we're in a wonderful area but not that easy to find anywhere to buy watches locally, that's for sure ! :-d

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Brandon Z i looked on Amazon Japan and it appears the watch has been released its frustrating but the wait is half the fun. . . . .;-).

·
Registered
4,569 Posts
Hi Mannu,

Looking forward to your review.

Hope your back is recovering OK. You must be missing the 777 flight deck a lot. When you fly again, and if it's possible, take some pics of your G-Lide inside it. Let me tell you: Yours would be one of the first, if not the first, moon and tide graph G-Shock worn as a pilot's watch. :-!

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi Mannu,

Looking forward to your review.

Hope your back is recovering OK. You must be missing the 777 flight deck a lot. When you fly again, and if it's possible, take some pics of your G-Lide inside it. Let me tell you: Yours would be one of the first, if not the first, moon and tide graph G-Shock worn as a pilot's watch. :-!
Thankyou for the kind words Sir!Consider it done!:).

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
Thankyou for the kind words Sir!Consider it done!:).
Hi Mannu my best wishes for a speedy recovery as well and I think it's great that pilot of a 777 flies a G shock as well! I am looking forward to seeing photos, I will fly my flight sim 777 in honor of you tonight!(sorry, I probably lost what little credibility I have admitting I am a flight sim addict, oh well it had to come out sometime!)

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
I will fly my flight sim 777 in honor of you tonight!(sorry, I probably lost what little credibility I have admitting I am a flight sim addict, oh well it had to come out sometime!)
You should worry, I drive a Train Sim on my computer, chuffing along the West Somerset Railway from Bishop's Lydeard to Minehead with a rake of coaches, what could be nicer, Bliss! :-d

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
You should worry, I drive a Train Sim on my computer, chuffing along the West Somerset Railway from Bishop's Lydeard to Minehead with a rake of coaches, what could be nicer, Bliss! :-d
Haha, just the man I need, what do you think of EA'S new train simulator, they have it on sale here for $19
I loved using BVE until I got Vista, it won't run on it apparently, loved revisiting lines I used to travel on when I lived in the UK! When I was a kid summer would not be summer without a ride on the Buckfastleigh line!
What sim are you using Mike?

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Haha, just the man I need, what do you think of EA'S new train simulator, they have it on sale here for $19
I loved using BVE until I got Vista, it won't run on it apparently, loved revisiting lines I used to travel on when I lived in the UK! When I was a kid summer would not be summer without a ride on the Buckfastleigh line!
What sim are you using Mike?

I'm using the stand alone " Train Driver" which just covers the Minehead line, it's a great little package and I never get fed up with it. So it's either that or ,in nice weather, outside on the Garden Railway . :-d

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
I'm not far from there myself, we're in a wonderful area but not that easy to find anywhere to buy watches locally, that's for sure ! :-d
Beautiful!

I can thoroughly recommend Lundy Island for a holiday or daytrip.

Used to go there annually when I lived in Taunton.

Now I live In Wigan! hmmm...:-s

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Beautiful!

I can thoroughly recommend Lundy Island for a holiday or daytrip.
Used to go there annually when I lived in Taunton.
Now I live In Wigan! hmmm...:-s
I can see Lundy from my place Hoochy, well, when it's not raining that is. :-d

Wigan seems a strange choice, how's the Pier? :-!

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Wigan was due to the fact my Partner is from here so I moved on her behalf! So many Southern men have fallen foul to Northern women!

It's not somewhere I would of moved by choice but I'm settled her now and it's been good to us, even though my children have Northern accents! (apart from the baby obviously, although I'm sure there is a twang when he cries!)

I haven't been to the pier and I'm not sure why it's even called such, a dock would be more suitable! It's bascially where barges used to pull up to the mill I think!

I must go back to Lundy at some point although I bet it's changed massively over the years!

Ah it appears there is now a pier on Lundy lol

Enjoy your surroundings Mike, your in a great place!

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hi Mannu my best wishes for a speedy recovery as well and I think it's great that pilot of a 777 flies a G shock as well! I am looking forward to seeing photos, I will fly my flight sim 777 in honor of you tonight!(sorry, I probably lost what little credibility I have admitting I am a flight sim addict, oh well it had to come out sometime!)
Ian next time i'm in Vancouver i'll try to meet up with You as its on the B-777 trip list and We bid for Our trips.Thankyou very much for the kind words oh and i love Flightsim!:-!.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts