Picked this up yesterday! it's my 1st GLX150 G-Shock, Green is my fave colour, Mikey is my fave turtle, so I had to have this model. Plus its made with surfers in mind and Mikey loves to surf, so perfect name!
It's got a very unique shade of green, that I have not seen on a G-Shock before.. I'm no colour pro so I don't really know what to call it..
Anyone else own this watch, want to help me out? Shades of Green Color Names - All shades of green color
Made in China
The GLX-150B features a big case that makes Tide Graph and Moon Phase Graph data easier to read.
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- LED Backlight (Super Illuminator)
Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration, afterglow
- Flash alert
Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signal, countdown timer progress beeper, and stopwatch auto start
- World time
29 time zones (48 cities), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- Moon data (moon age of the specific date, moon phase graph)
- Tide graph (tide level for specific date and time)
- 1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99''
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
Other: 5-second countdown auto start
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 24 hours
Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
Others: Auto-repeat, progress beeper on/off
- 3 multi-function alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 7 years on CR2025
- Size of case: 55.1 X 52.2 X 17.1 mm
- Total weight: 72.3 g
I bought it here in India but I thought I would close with a Tanaka vid, cause no one shows off a G-Shock like he does!