WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For those that know, know. This watch in my opinion is the best value in the market today if you like the aesthetics. Forget micro brands- Swiss made, ETA 2824-2 or Sellita SW200 Swiss movement, 200M water resistance, sapphire crystal and a history of being used in military applications around the world.

With a 42mm case this is a larger sized watch, but it’s ridiculously thin @ 10.6 mm thick and it’s dramatically curved down lugs make it wear great for average to small wristed folks alike. 22mm lug openings.

This reference GL0094 is in my opinion the much more desirable version (other versions come with Mercedes like hands and numbers at the hour markers) while this one has the Seiko 62mas style handset and seconds hand.

12 and 24 hour time on the dial with a date complication.

This watch comes from the factory with a fabric and leather mixed strap, which was of poor quality (and I can’t find it anywhere).
I sourced the OEM metal bracelet from Glycine in Switzerland directly (with receipt). The watch will also come with 2 Barton elite silicon rubber bands with quick change spring bars (navy and black).

42mm full stainless steel case
Dark blue/navy bezel with matte black dial
10.6mm super thin case
50mm lug to lug
22mm lug width
Separately purchased OEM stainless steel bracelet (sized for a 6.75” wrist with 3 additional links)
2 x Barton Elite silicon rubber straps w/ quick release (navy and black)
$300 USD + shipping

1 - 3 of 3 Posts