WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was in an AD in Boston during a trip and found myself at a Ball dealership. I was taken aback by the GMT.....thought I'd do some research on the forum but haven't noticed much talk about it. Is it that the other Balls are more desirable or are Ball enthusiasts not that fussed on this model?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hi, Sunster. I like most of the Ball GMTs and they look really awesome. Problem is they're too small for my 7.5 inch wrist. I'm excited about the Cleveland Express Dual Time, though.

·
Registered
17,515 Posts
Use the search function in the Ball forum. I typed GMT and came up with a whole page of discussions. Of course there are many different and amazing Ball products out there, that sometimes the newest released model gets a lot of attention. Since Ball released several new watches this year, the GMT series, which has been out for a few years maybe doesn't get the attention it deserves.

I for one travel several times a year, and strap on a Hydrocarbon GMT I when I do.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
I also have a 7.5" wrist and think my GMT I looks anything but small....guess it is a matter of personal preference?? Here's a few pics if that helps......

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
This is the GMT that I own and I think it does look very sharp and appropriate on my wrist as well. MY preferred range for watches on my 7 3/8 inch wrist is 40-45mm and technically this falls at the low end being 40mm. I would say this watch wears a little larger than than the stated 40mm due to the extended crown protection.

In terms of accuracy, mine is 1-2 secs fast a day and it is tough to get better than that.

I also have a 7.5" wrist and think my GMT I looks anything but small....guess it is a matter of personal preference?? Here's a few pics if that helps......

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I posted a quick review here although I'm certainly no expert compared to some of the folks here.

I did take a pretty good photograph - once.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts