WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It would look even better without all the "wrist accouterments"
Nah, too boring. May be when I'm older
Actually I find GMT to look a bit unbalanced, with it's large head and somewhat narrow strap. Hence the beads.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
323 Posts
Agreed, it does look unbalanced in a way. Just stay away from having metal "wrist accouterments" on the same side as the watch because they will scratch the case.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Agreed, it does look unbalanced in a way. Just stay away from having metal "wrist accouterments" on the same side as the watch because they will scratch the case.
Agree, will definitely stay away from stones or metal. It took me a while to get brave enough even for wooden ones: I have a bit of OCD when it comes to scratches on my watches, lol

·
Registered
323 Posts
Yeah, have a couple friends that made that mistake and learned the hard way. Luckily, any scratches can be polished out, but the wood is softer than the steel, so that won't be an issue.

·
Registered
734 Posts
I think it's a great combo. Nice to see some variance from the norm. I used to always wear the OE bracelets but recently jumped to NATO's for their versatility and comfort. I've also been doing research on various types of rubber straps prepping for the summer. Keep us posted on the comfort.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I think it's a great combo. Nice to see some variance from the norm. I used to always wear the OE bracelets but recently jumped to NATO's for their versatility and comfort. I've also been doing research on various types of rubber straps prepping for the summer. Keep us posted on the comfort.
I used to wear it on a NATO for a while, but found that I needed quite tight fit to prevent the watch from sliding around.
On a rubber I can wear it more loose and it feels very comfortable. RubberB positions the watch quite well on top of the smaller wrists, as it comes down at quite sharp angle.
Was wearing it for last 6 months nearly every day and have no plans to change back to bracelet or NATO yet.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts