WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll admit, this is pretty silly post but I wanted to see if anyone else is as excited as I am that May is here and has brought with it the possibility of ordering the GMT Ocean 1 Black and Red. I've been tossing the idea around of the pepsi or the coke and now that I've finally decided I literally stayed up until midnight EST to see if they would come available. Either way, I feel like a kid on the verge of a temper tantrum, i.e.: Its the "Beginning of May 2014" and I can't order yet! Only kidding but man I'm ready to hit the submit button on that order!

That is all, thanks for letting me express my excitement. :)

Anyone else out there making a similar order?​

·
Registered
490 Posts
Damn right. I've been checking and checking too see when I can order the pepsi. Also the Ocean vintage GMT. I've wanted one ever since I saw them. I bid on one on ebay the other week,
but the price got up to practically as much as a new one so I let it go and thought I would wait, but man it's killing me.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I've been waiting several months as well, for the Pepsi GMT. Unfortunately, I've only seen it change from "Not before mid April" to "Not before end of May" and may see it change to "June"...

But I'm hoping that it finally becomes available, too!!!

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I've been waiting several months as well, for the Pepsi GMT. Unfortunately, I've only seen it change from "Not before mid April" to "Not before end of May" and may see it change to "June"...

But I'm hoping that it finally becomes available, too!!!
Dang! Well lets all think positively and maybe we'll get lucky

·
Registered
9 Posts
Why you freaking me out, causing me to think something desirable changed on the website? I was on that same page last night after midnight Pacific time! It was after 9am in Bergen, I figured I'd give it a shot. Never thought there would be others impatiently waiting as well lol. Hope they come available soon. My small watch collection needs a GMT!

·
Registered
553 Posts
I've had my tracking number for my OVM for two days and I'm refreshing the FedEx page every two minutes, like it will give me a metre by metre view of its journey!

But it is in the right country now and only a few counties away!

·
Registered
421 Posts
I've been considering getting the pepsi GMT. Available end of May now. ETA are really putting everyone through the ringer.

·
Registered
421 Posts
In light of the current situation and in case you're sick of waiting, maxpowerman, I thought I'd mention that there is currently a 'vintage' black bezel Debaufre GMT up for sale on the site. It's from when Steinhart and Debaufre were the same company and includes the coke insert as an extra. I am not the seller so won't link to it, but it's right there in the for sale section.

I'd consider buying it but for the fact that I own a Debaufre Ocean 1 already. It's a great watch and I wear it all the time, but I feel like one Debaufre is enough for my collection.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts