WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
2301 - 2320 of 2361 Posts

·
Registered
38,799 Posts
I am loving the BLNR in jubilee more and more.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It's definitely grown on me and wears so well. I'm still going to get a brushed oyster for it for a more casual and sporty look.

·
Registered
6,250 Posts

Black insert

Pepsi insert

Original Fat Lady - Coke - 16760

·
Registered
38,799 Posts
Anyone here has put a Rolex brushed oyster on their BLNR jubilee watch? I think the SubC bracelet fits well at the lugs. Any others from a OP or Explorer maybe ?
Next will be how to find one

·
Registered
38,799 Posts
Still wearing the BLNR

·
Registered
55 Posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Batman on the wrist the last couple of days

Could this be the true Starbucks

I am loving the BLNR in jubilee more and more.

Still wearing the BLNR

Yup, the BLNR aka Batman aka Bruce Wayne on Jubilee is the way to go. Makes the watch pop so much more

·
Registered
38,799 Posts
Batman today for church, lunch and a walk with the fam

·
Registered
799 Posts
Anyone know if it’s easy to obtain, and swap out, bezels on the new BLRO? I have a BLRO and BLNR. Thinking of selling the BLNR as I don’t need two of similar watch but would love the ability to swap on the blue/black bezel to my BLRO at times. I know the older GMTs could do this. Not sure on the six digits though

·
Registered
6,250 Posts
Anyone here has put a Rolex brushed oyster on their BLNR jubilee watch? I think the SubC bracelet fits well at the lugs. Any others from a OP or Explorer maybe ?
Not sure about BLNR with Jubilee, but

My BLNR (with PCL bracelet) fits perfectly with my hulk SubC bracelet!

·
Registered
6,250 Posts

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
You could purchase the oyster for the current GMTs and have it easily brushed.

Obviously, the current Subs bracelet would not fit as they are 21mm at lugs. I don’t think previous 20mmSub bracelet fits GMTs as the lugs are shorter and I believe holes are in a slightly different location to accommodate the jubilees.

·
Registered
38,799 Posts
You could purchase the oyster for the current GMTs and have it easily brushed.

Obviously, the current Subs bracelet would not fit as they are 21mm at lugs. I don’t think previous 20mmSub bracelet fits GMTs as the lugs are shorter and I believe holes are in a slightly different location to accommodate the jubilees.

I did find the SubC bracelet does fit the GMT but it’s $$ of course with the glidelock

Reactions: Dougiebaby
2301 - 2320 of 2361 Posts