WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
I like it alot... congratulations! :-! I find the pro to be easier on the eyes than the Caribbean, and easier to read. Very nice.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Wow,

I thought I liked the Caribbean the most. But I have to say that this one seems to just look right. I thought the hands on the Caribbean were a little confusing. I am leaning towards this one being my favorite GMT:-!

Cheers,
Andy

·
Registered
11,826 Posts
A sweet looking watch, congrats! :-! Thanks for sharing the pics. Now, we somehow need to get a group shot of the three GMT's together! The Divingstar, Profesional and Caribbean together would make a great pic :) .

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
I really would love to see a wrist shot from someone, if possible. The watch really does look nicer than I remember from the pre-release pics.

Rob

·
Registered
179 Posts
Great choice! Frankly, I don't understand the GMT Divingstar-- looks like a bumblebee;-), the GMT Caribbean is beautiful but still busy looking, the GMT Professional looks just right!

--msa

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the kind words everyone. I am enjoying this watch so much, it is very easy to read. This is my first gmt watch and I enjoy keeping track of Universal and Pacific time along with Eastern time which I am in. The thicker bracelet and having 4 adjustment holes on the clasp is great. Gsm

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
Looks great! Much better than the Caribbean. I am not sure why the color is so off on the Caribbean inner gmt ring vs. dial. I also dislike the hour markers on the Caribbean. It's a shame they are just a big glob of white. They need a line separating the paint and the lume.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Beautiful watch. I do like it much better than the Divingstar. There was just something about the Divingstar that made it a non-keeper for me. I found the dial very busy and hard to read. This one looks better.
May be my next modern Doxa!! Although my T-graph Pro is literally welded onto my arm. Just can't take it off!!
Arthur

·
Registered
319 Posts
I like the Caribbean better, but I am sure you're happy with your new watch which is the most important :-!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts