V-1 and GD-1

IMG_20190715_015247.jpg

[HR][/HR]
D-1

IMAG2566.jpg

·
Premium Member
8,208 Posts
Here are my five. One day, I'll have less as part of drawing down my collection, but for now, it's 5. (and.....sorry Kubr1ck, but the TFC will not be part of the "draw down." ;-):-d:-d)

fullsizeoutput_d1e.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_d57.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_b63.jpeg

YMejlYOJTiiwDYIdeAf27A.jpg

fullsizeoutput_c62.jpeg

·
Registered
672 Posts
Here's my one and only. I really like it, but I'm not a multiple square guy. I'm not a multiple anything guy tho.

GMW-B5000G-1 w/a DLC bezel. I have kicked around the idea of getting the DLC bracelet too, as I think it would look better, but I haven't convinced myself to spend the $$ yet, and I think it's less functional for what I want. I like the lighter weight of the resin band.

G-Shock Sawdust.jpg

·
Registered
210 Posts
Here's my one and only. I really like it, but I'm not a multiple square guy. I'm not a multiple anything guy tho.

GMW-B5000G-1 w/a DLC bezel. I have kicked around the idea of getting the DLC bracelet too, as I think it would look better, but I haven't convinced myself to spend the $$ yet, and I think it's less functional for what I want. I like the lighter weight of the resin band.

View attachment 14617561
How long has that DLC bezel been on the watch looks to be holding up well?

·
Registered
672 Posts
How long has that DLC bezel been on the watch looks to be holding up well?
I've only had it ~3 months. No scratches so far, but it hasn't really been subjected to a lot of abuse either. But, based on the durability of a DLC'd pocket knife I've had for a while I expect it to hold up well. And once it does pick up some scratches - that's okay too. It's a G Shock after all!

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
1 - 20 of 289 Posts