WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
481 - 499 of 499 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,449 Posts
Speaking of which… Anyone have both the Burgundy and Purple to do a side by side pic? Just wondering if they are different enough.
Ask and you shall receive

Purple Camera lens Rectangle Gadget Digital camera

·
Registered
97 Posts
More pics. First two show the misalignment between the bezel and case. Last one shows the screws installed best as I can get them, the one that looks close the head of the screw won't fit down into the counterbore in the bezel like it should.

So sorry to hear that @dgaddis.

I was looking forward to your updates as I had a black Ti set coming from the same store and was a bit disappointed to see that yours didn’t fit.

I think A******ess is a hit-or-miss proposition. Just received my set and managed to mount it on okay.

The finishing and fit is maybe around 80-90% but for the price, I can’t really complain.

The main advantage is the lightness, now almost comparable to the resin squares. And the overall Matt finishing, not so blingy.

Luck of the draw I guess.

Good luck to your refund! Do keep us posted!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,824 Posts

I was looking forward to your updates as I had a black Ti set coming from the same store and was a bit disappointed to see that yours didn’t fit.

I think A******ess is a hit-or-miss proposition. Just received my set and managed to mount it on okay.

The finishing and fit is maybe around 80-90% but for the price, I can’t really complain.

The main advantage is the lightness, now almost comparable to the resin squares. And the overall Matt finishing, not so blingy.

Wowow!!
It looks great!!

Envoyé de mon SM-G985F en utilisant Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
8,449 Posts
Family photo
Natural material Rectangle Creative arts Material property Font

·
Registered
9,317 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts

Any more pics?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Any more pics?
Sure! Would poorly taken pics do? :p

Finishing, as I said, is around 80-90%, IMHO.

There are some sharp points but doesn’t really affect wear.

Fit-wise, it is fine but somehow doesn’t feel that it’s at the level of the original bezel and bracelet.

Or it could be the lightweight of the Ti that makes it feel a little plasticky but I feel that Ti is much more comfortable than SS and I like the feel.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Sure! Would poorly taken pics do?

Finishing, as I said, is around 80-90%, IMHO.

There are some sharp points but doesn’t really affect wear.

Fit-wise, it is fine but somehow doesn’t feel that it’s at the level of the original bezel and bracelet.

Or it could be the lightweight of the Ti that makes it feel a little plasticky but I feel that Ti is much more comfortable than SS and I like the feel.

Thank u for this
Really been wanting the Ti myself
Do u have the link for where u got it
Any problems installing it?
God Bless,John

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
97 Posts
Thank u for this
Really been wanting the Ti myself
Do u have the link for where u got it
Any problems installing it?
God Bless,John

Thankfully no issues installing! YMMV though, buyer beware and all that…

PM sent.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I have a titanium camo kit that is amazing quality, 10/10. Unfortunately I did not buy it new so not sure where it originally came from. Tempted to pick up a black Ti kit too now!

·
Registered
587 Posts
I have a titanium camo kit that is amazing quality, 10/10. Unfortunately I did not buy it new so not sure where it originally came from. Tempted to pick up a black Ti kit too now!
Might u have some pics of it?
We all would love to see it
God Bless,John

·
Registered
5,985 Posts
Watch Hand Rectangle Clock Finger

481 - 499 of 499 Posts