WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

161 - 180 of 274 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
It was driving me crazy o| that the second layer of strap was constantly making free space between the first layer whenever I moved my hand. So I had to add a strap holder (is it called that way?) from my B5600, which I do not wear much anyway. It now sticks together, hurray. How does it look to you guys? I think it´s alright.
IMG_20200604_145132-01.jpg

And obligatory picture of my full metal. :)
IMG_20200604_145118-01.jpg

·
Registered
16 Posts
Got my first full metal in the mail today! Btw, the polychromatics of the negative display in the photos are incidental, and no matter how much I tried to photograph it with my cell phone, it still showed that way. Though for some reason the negative display on this model is super good, and is as visible in low light and at angles as a positive display. Possible new tech?
3WxOXRM.jpg

·
Registered
369 Posts
It was driving me crazy o| that the second layer of strap was constantly making free space between the first layer whenever I moved my hand. So I had to add a strap holder (is it called that way?) from my B5600, which I do not wear much anyway. It now sticks together, hurray. How does it look to you guys? I think it´s alright.
View attachment 15184673

And obligatory picture of my full metal. :)
View attachment 15184677
That is beyond genius. Now you got me thinking if the nato style band keepers would look more aesthetic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
It was driving me crazy o| that the second layer of strap was constantly making free space between the first layer whenever I moved my hand. So I had to add a strap holder (is it called that way?)
They are called 'keepers'.

Reactions: Nat-e

·
Registered
661 Posts
Awww man. I thought the T stood for titanium. It was comparably lighter than my non-modded full metals too which was interesting. I’ll still love it though because it was the third time I attempted a mod with success. It still puzzles me that the mod is significantly lighter than my full metals though. Anyone know why that is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's definitely not lighter, that was in your head. It's the exact same part made of the same material with a different coating.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Anybody here mod their Silver metal 5k with a titanium kit from Ali? Specifically the black (Or camo)

·
Registered
118 Posts
First day with this new 1st G-shock to add to the collection. So far loving it and love the metal bezel on it. My only gripe so far is the band doesn't pivot at the lugs.

20200608_194439.jpg

I knew I was gonna love this thing too much that I went and ordered a GW-B5600BC in stealth and in gold for beaters so I didn't ruin the metal for everyday use.

Even got my wife a BGD-5000-1BJF Baby G to get her in my graces for these purchases b-) Although I did shop for her as if I was shopping for me (features wise, not style :-d ) but couldn't find a women's with Bluetooth as we have no towers in Oz so that had to do for her.

baby G.PNG

·
Registered
4,511 Posts
Dear Casio, rather than more camo Ti squares in different colorways, give us one in raw titanium with a positive display. :-!

IMG_20191123_033446.jpg

·
Registered
200 Posts
I am blown away by this G. It is awesome, straight forward with no gimmicks and ......... And yes, awaiting my DLC bezel + J&K nato strap adapters.
I can feel the addiction creeping...
Please post pictures once those adapters are on! I would very much like to see how B5000G looks on nato straps. I haven't seen enough pictures to make a decision whether or not to buy it. :)

161 - 180 of 274 Posts