WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

Registered
That blue IP bezel is gorgeous. And I like that it's on a black resin band. Nice contrast. It it were on a blue bracelet it'd be too much.

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Oooh...if that were a full metal in that blue I鈥檇 have to snag one for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That blue IP bezel is gorgeous. And I like that it's on a black resin band. Nice contrast. It it were on a blue bracelet it'd be too much.
I鈥檓 with kubr1ck, much as I like the idea of a metal bracelet, I suspect it might be too much. However, maybe marry it with a silver bracelet.:think:

Premium Member
IMO, the GMW-B5000G-1 is basically the UPGRADED GW-5000! ;-) All it needs is a resin bezel - and it's perfect!! Upgraded module, Bluetooth, larger buttons, STN display, nothing else needed IMO! :-!

I do think Casio will offer resin bezels for the B5000 model eventually. When they do, might have to get this one and swap the metal bezel out for resin.

Registered
IMO, the GMW-B5000G-1 is basically the UPGRADED GW-5000!
All it needs is a resin bezel - and it's perfect!! Upgraded module, Bluetooth, larger buttons, STN display, nothing else needed IMO!

I do think Casio will offer resin bezels for the B5000 model eventually. When they do, might have to get this one and swap the metal bezel out for resin.
I am just on the same side. It also has black buttons and buckle!

Registered
IMO, the GMW-B5000G-1 is basically the UPGRADED GW-5000! ;-) All it needs is a resin bezel - and it's perfect!! Upgraded module, Bluetooth, larger buttons, STN display, nothing else needed IMO! :-!

yup the GWM-B5000G-1 could be an updated GW-5000 if the metal case/keeper were replaced with resin and the black buttons/buckle were silver
which I'm hoping Casio would ship in the near future

Registered
Discussion Starter #12

Registered

Registered
I wish they'd add a little pop of color to these dials. The metal squares (DLC excluded) are all basically using the same two designs (positive or negative) and they're starting to look a bit stale.

Ah well, I'm sure it's coming. ;-)

Registered

Registered
I wish they'd add a little pop of color to these dials. The metal squares (DLC excluded) are all basically using the same two designs (positive or negative) and they're starting to look a bit stale.

Ah well, I'm sure it's coming. ;-)
I鈥檓 inclined to agree, Kubr1ck. I have three, including the DLC, and I鈥檓 not as compelled to buy the new ones. I will admit that I like them too. The blue one has a nice shade to it. But they really aren鈥檛 that much different.

By the way, are you interested in the aged IP GMW? The finish on that looks amazing. But I likely will skip that model too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 64 Posts