WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

Registered
All Square all the time. (Almost)
I鈥檝e always been a 鈥渃ool colors鈥 kind of guy. This guy is tempting. Something different. I buy Gs based on a slot I want them to fill. This would be my 鈥渆ye catching/unique鈥 slot filled.

Registered
can't afford this so it looks ugly
around $1K CAD ?

Premium Member
It is ok. The $548 listed price makes it an option. Too much above that...meh.

Reactions: babyivan

Premium Member
I've always been a "cool colors" kind of guy. This guy is tempting. Something different. I buy Gs based on a slot I want them to fill. This would be my "eye catching/unique" slot filled.
If you want SS and eye catching, buy a Burgun-G before it is too late. I prefer them to this in that regard.

Premium Member
Burgun-G, I like it (y) , I bought one recently and was surprised how much I like it in the flesh
I love the details on it...the black buttons and yellow text just work so well. Congrats on it by the way!

Reactions: babyivan

Registered
I gotta get the new Twilight Tokyo (TT.) Even though I think the full steels are far too heavy for squares. (If only they'd made it in Ti...)

Premium Member
Typical example of G Shock that has lost its mission.
Hahaha, right because they swept all the other watches into the bin and now it is just purple and bright colors. Hahaha Nothing was taken away, just a bit of fun was added, i.e. a cloud for you to yell at.

Registered
Hahaha, right because they swept all the other watches into the bin and now it is just purple and bright colors. Hahaha Nothing was taken away, just a bit of fun was added, i.e. a cloud to yell at.
I said THAT G shock has lost its mission, to be honest it looks like a young girl's bracelet to me.

Premium Member
1 - 20 of 78 Posts