WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
21 - 40 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Thanks @wrsmith you're on the money with these. I was hoping for a more vibrant purple - like the leaks. Still it does look interesting, can't wait to see better pictures of it.

Any idea on release dates?

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Thanks @wrsmith you're on the money with these. I was hoping for a more vibrant purple - like the leaks. Still it does look interesting, can't wait to see better pictures of it.

Any idea on release dates?
I don't know an exact release date ... it is part of the Fall / Winter collection. Casio will announce it pretty soon.

·
Premium Member
8,449 Posts
The stock photos are very different from one another. I actually thought they were two separate releases for a moment.

Reactions: babyivan and L&W

·
Registered
45 Posts
If the whole case would have been icy blue with purple accents in the dial and on the buttons, then I would have been totally sold! Thankfully the multicolored bracelet is too disjointed for me so it will save me a lot of money not having to buy another steel square.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Well it's original to say the least. Would love to see it in person: if it's not too shiny this might actually work, sort of lol . A video review would be nice too.

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
The new pictures with darker colors are starting to attract me 🥴 Price tag of 699EUR and negative display are still something to overcome...

·
Registered
433 Posts
Is there a subculture I’m not aware of/are these colors just not coming through, properly, on my phone.

If the burgundy one was darker/some of you mentioned liking it in person, so maybe it is/this one was a bit different in shade/wasn’t multi colored, it would be appealing/more in line with “normal” shades.

From the photos, it looks more like the shades my niece wears, now that she’s in the princess and 🦄 phase.

21 - 40 of 78 Posts