WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
41 - 60 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
9,317 Posts
I like it. It's got some funky colors on the dial (I'm a fan), and I'm also a fan of purple. That bezel could be the ticket!! I dunno, I might end up with this one... :unsure:

·
Registered
204 Posts
Is there a subculture I'm not aware of/are these colors just not coming through, properly, on my phone.

If the burgundy one was darker/some of you mentioned liking it in person, so maybe it is/this one was a bit different in shade/wasn't multi colored, it would be appealing/more in line with "normal" shades.

From the photos, it looks more like the shades my niece wears, now that she's in the princess and ? phase.
Vaporwave.

·
Registered
Proud Casio G-SHOCK fanboy
8,783 Posts
I like this purple square over the more multicolored one. If I didn’t own three metal squares, I’d go for this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
722 Posts
Reminds me of a Purple Martin. If it had a positive display I'd be all over it, but negative displays (not even MIP, let alone STN) aren't my jam...

Bird Sky Beak Feather Wing

·
Registered
5,985 Posts
Took delivery of my Tokyo Twilight yesterday. Beautiful watch. It has a dark glossy finish that looks like liquid metal. Not really that blingy at all, but sparkles in the light.
Watch Analog watch Water Automotive lighting Gadget

Watch Analog watch Vehicle Water Automotive lighting

Font Wood Rectangle Tints and shades Space

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive lighting Bicycle part

Watch Azure Fluid Clock Rectangle

And yes it does have a purple tinted LCD, which sets it apart from the other metal squares. Casio did a great job on this one.

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
Took delivery of my Tokyo Twilight yesterday. Beautiful watch. It has a dark glossy finish that looks like liquid metal. Not really that blingy at all, but sparkles in the light.
View attachment 16140933
View attachment 16140934
View attachment 16140935
View attachment 16140936
View attachment 16140938
And yes it does have a purple tinted LCD, which sets it apart from the other metal squares. Casio did a great job on this one.
Thanks @kubr1ck , really nice pictures 😍 Much better looking than the others so far, colors look more balanced and luckily not so blingy 🙂 Congrats for the new G 👍

·
Registered
180 Posts
Took delivery of my Tokyo Twilight yesterday. It has a dark glossy finish that looks like liquid metal. Not really that blingy at all, but sparkles in the light.
That is a great looking watch. Enjoy!

And no, I am not envious at all, no I am not….?

·
Registered
438 Posts
View attachment 16140933
View attachment 16140934
View attachment 16140935
View attachment 16140936
View attachment 16140938
Congrats. These are the best pics I've seen of it yet.

• Love
Reactions: kubr1ck and TTV

·
Registered
493 Posts
I think it looks great. My concerns would be: weight, durability of the coating, and bemoaning a piece of kit like this not having a sapphire crystal. Imagine this with blue or violet AR.

·
Registered
9,317 Posts
View attachment 16140933
View attachment 16140934
View attachment 16140935
View attachment 16140936
View attachment 16140938
Congrats Kubr1ck, very nice!! And great photos, as usual. (y) (y) (y)

I think it looks great. I'm undecided whether I'll get it. I really don't need another metal square! But this one is very unique... And I do love purple.

Anyway, enjoy it! ?

·
Premium Member
6,558 Posts
View attachment 16140933
View attachment 16140934
View attachment 16140935
View attachment 16140936
View attachment 16140938
Congrats @kubr1ck!! 😎😍🤩 Wear it in good health, Sir!! 👍😷

·
Registered
169 Posts
Congrats Kubr1ck ! Great pics of a beautiful G.

View attachment 16140933
View attachment 16140934
View attachment 16140935
View attachment 16140936
View attachment 16140938

41 - 60 of 78 Posts