WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
401 - 420 of 450 Posts

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #402 ·
Congratulations to our new Twin Titan, @Time4Playnow and our amazing Titan Treble, @Cowboy Bebop !

I don't know, these TVAs look cleaner and better in these real-life photos than on earlier promo pictures. Lets see if they flood the second hand market when the MR-G squares drop next spring ;)

GMW-B5000TB-1JR ............................... 58 watches (mtb2104, JustAbe, Barbababa, tdinut, harald-hans, clarencek, gregnoid, Cowboy Bebop, Okifrog, HiggsBoson, Kubr1ck, Spoons, D7002470, Z-Samurai, issey.miyake, felixgogo, venom79, justinsdomingo, philipkarlevans, James142, Maddog1970, Irf, natosteve, Pankrates, Facelessman, arnage, skyxx, Rammus, J.JUN, X-plorer, gnus411, Showdown2608, Zeclarr, elborderas, koolpep, djpharoah, that 1 guy, SCraftWatchGuy221, kritameth, O ., Paul R, Glon Musk, Fergfour, Scott., J__D, oldspice, Dr_Driggy98, Jas26, patr1ckd, L&W, Mr.Jones82, Ferretnose, Snyde, liadz, Nemo_Sandman, Wizardskills, Collector!)

GMW-B5000TCM-1JR ............................. 51 watches (Okifrog, Maddog1970, mtb2104, Zangaru, clarencek, Ottovonn, Cowboy Bebop, AstroAtlantique, Dakota1776, Time4Playnow, D7002470, JustAbe, Miklos86, venom79, eaglepowers, TTR350, Longicollis, issey.miyake, FireMonk3y, venom79, Bauzen, Takvorian, rhstranger2772, Irf, Mrjnascar, stockae92, skyxx, Kubr1ck, JohnM, vainqueur, Lowrota, S.L, F1_watches, All_Purpose, yokied, gnus411, Dino7, James142, GuitarRox, Alexanderchu, Tommy Baubausaur, JUSTACPA, koolpep, rodo88, Glon Musk, Aronkulfi, Ferretnose, Dr_Driggy98, peterbee, pinchelobster)

GMW-B5000TCF-2JR ............................. 5 watches (Ferretnose, Zednut, NardinNut, JustAbe, Seanrm)

GMW-B5000TR9 ............................. 3 watches (sspprruunngg, Ferretnose, JustAbe)

GMW-B5000TVA ............................. 7 watches (OkiFrog, Scott., felixgogo, JustAbe, Seanrm, Time4Playnow, Cowboy Bebop)

Together ..................................... 124 watches

Twin Titans: mtb2104, clarencek, D7002470, issey.miyake, venom79, Maddog1970, Irf, skyxx, Kubr1ck, gnus411, James142, Glon Musk, Dr_Driggy98, Scott., felixgogo, Time4Playnow

Titan Treble: Okifrog, Cowboy Bebop

Quad Damage: Ferretnose

Ti Clan Champion: JustAbe

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #403 ·
I've just realized this make Titanium square 3? Does that makes me Triple Titan?

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Yeah, originally there were only 2 of them, so the title of Twin Titan was a logical choice. After that, Triple Titan sounded plain lazy. I'm happy with Titan Treble, I hope you are as well :)

·
Registered
9,492 Posts
Congratulations to our new Twin Titan, @Time4Playnow and our amazing Titan Treble, @Cowboy Bebop !

I don't know, these TVAs look cleaner and better in these real-life photos than on earlier promo pictures. Lets see if they flood the second hand market when the MR-G squares drop next spring ;)
I can only speak for myself of course - but my TVA won't be flooding, or even trickling, into the second hand market next Spring. ;) :ROFLMAO:

Thanks @miklos.

Reactions: JustAbe and Dxnnis

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #406 ·
GMW-B5000TB-1JR ............................... 58 watches (mtb2104, JustAbe, Barbababa, tdinut, harald-hans, clarencek, gregnoid, Cowboy Bebop, Okifrog, HiggsBoson, Kubr1ck, Spoons, D7002470, Z-Samurai, issey.miyake, felixgogo, venom79, justinsdomingo, philipkarlevans, James142, Maddog1970, Irf, natosteve, Pankrates, Facelessman, arnage, skyxx, Rammus, J.JUN, X-plorer, gnus411, Showdown2608, Zeclarr, elborderas, koolpep, djpharoah, that 1 guy, SCraftWatchGuy221, kritameth, O ., Paul R, Glon Musk, Fergfour, Scott., J__D, oldspice, Dr_Driggy98, Jas26, patr1ckd, L&W, Mr.Jones82, Ferretnose, Snyde, liadz, Nemo_Sandman, Wizardskills, Collector!)

GMW-B5000TCM-1JR ............................. 51 watches (Okifrog, Maddog1970, mtb2104, Zangaru, clarencek, Ottovonn, Cowboy Bebop, AstroAtlantique, Dakota1776, Time4Playnow, D7002470, JustAbe, Miklos86, venom79, eaglepowers, TTR350, Longicollis, issey.miyake, FireMonk3y, venom79, Bauzen, Takvorian, rhstranger2772, Irf, Mrjnascar, stockae92, skyxx, Kubr1ck, JohnM, vainqueur, Lowrota, S.L, F1_watches, All_Purpose, yokied, gnus411, Dino7, James142, GuitarRox, Alexanderchu, Tommy Baubausaur, JUSTACPA, koolpep, rodo88, Glon Musk, Aronkulfi, Ferretnose, Dr_Driggy98, peterbee, pinchelobster)

GMW-B5000TCF-2JR ............................. 5 watches (Ferretnose, Zednut, NardinNut, JustAbe, Seanrm)

GMW-B5000TR9 ............................. 3 watches (sspprruunngg, Ferretnose, JustAbe)

GMW-B5000TVA ............................. 8 watches (OkiFrog, Scott., felixgogo, JustAbe, Seanrm, Time4Playnow, Cowboy Bebop, James142)

Together ..................................... 125 watches

Twin Titans: mtb2104, clarencek, D7002470, issey.miyake, venom79, Maddog1970, Irf, skyxx, Kubr1ck, gnus411, Glon Musk, Dr_Driggy98, Scott., felixgogo, Time4Playnow

Titan Treble: Okifrog, Cowboy Bebop, James142

·
Registered
6,137 Posts
I will henceforth only be acknowledged as the Titan Cerberus. :p
Watch Rectangle Clock Watch accessory Material property

Thanks, Miklos!

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #408 ·
Titan Cerberus, three bites to the wallet... why didn't I think of that?

GMW-B5000TVA ............................. 9 watches (OkiFrog, Scott., felixgogo, JustAbe, Seanrm, Time4Playnow, Cowboy Bebop, James142, Kubr1ck)

Together ..................................... 126 watches

Twin Titans: mtb2104, clarencek, D7002470, issey.miyake, venom79, Maddog1970, Irf, skyxx, gnus411, Glon Musk, Dr_Driggy98, Scott., felixgogo, Time4Playnow

Titan Treble: Okifrog, Cowboy Bebop, James142, Kurb1ck

·
Registered
725 Posts
Ugh. I love the TB and the aged IP Ti squares but prices aside...they wear larger because of the first links, and my wrists aren't that large. So my want for the TB is still there. And I know someone who has one for sale.

·
Registered
6,137 Posts

Is this good enough?
Great shot, man. I see that Pro Trek Firefall lurking in the background. (y)

Ugh. I love the TB and the aged IP Ti squares but prices aside...they wear larger because of the first links, and my wrists aren't that large. So my want for the TB is still there. And I know someone who has one for sale.
The aged IP square (GMW-B5000V-1) is stainless steel. Definitely one of my favorites as well. Prices have gotten out of hand for that one.

Reactions: complexcarbs

·
Registered
725 Posts
Great shot, man. I see that Pro Trek Firefall lurking in the background. (y)

The aged IP square (GMW-B5000V-1) is stainless steel. Definitely one of my favorites as well. Prices have gotten out of hand for that one.
Still surprised you got rid of the Firefall, I kind of want the PRW-70YT or that new PRW70 with the carbon bezel. The Firefall though, It's my daily beater, no going back after dropping it in the pool on the clasp so...

·
Registered
6,137 Posts
Still surprised you got rid of the Firefall, I kind of want the PRW-70YT or that new PRW70 with the carbon bezel. The Firefall though, It's my daily beater, no going back after dropping it in the pool on the clasp so...
Yeah I'll probably regret it someday, but I just have too many watches man. It wasn't getting much use so I thought it'd be better off with someone who would actually wear it.

·
Registered
6,137 Posts
You have a SOTC photo somewhere?
No I don't. I've posted snippets here and there, but I've never taken a photo of everything. I don't want to be reminded of my insanity. :p

·
Registered
725 Posts
No I don't. I've posted snippets here and there, but I've never taken a photo of everything. I don't want to be reminded of my insanity. :p
Your profile photo looks just like this guy I know that makes horror films in LA oddly, speaking of insanity. I recently did a huge culling and this damn thread isn't helping.

401 - 420 of 450 Posts