WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
421 - 440 of 449 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Great shot, man. I see that Pro Trek Firefall lurking in the background. (y)

The aged IP square (GMW-B5000V-1) is stainless steel. Definitely one of my favorites as well. Prices have gotten out of hand for that one.
Wow, just checked prices and they’re a bit silly. Considering I got mine on sale when it seemed it wasn’t a popular model I’m fairly pleased. I of course would like my purchases to hold their value but at these levels of appreciation you’re tempted to leave them in a case. I buy my watches to wear them and the idea of babying a gshock seems almost silly (to me).

I’ve always had G’s but really fell in love With the full metal series, It was the perfect combination for me. I left (or to be more accurate…leaving) the world of luxury watches because things just got a bit silly. Being interviewed to get get on waitlists and bundling etc. I really hope that nonsense doesn’t spread here.

·
Registered
G-Shock & Zelos ATM
2,683 Posts
I’ve always had G’s but really fell in love With the full metal series, It was the perfect combination for me. I left (or to be more accurate…leaving) the world of luxury watches because things just got a bit silly. Being interviewed to get get on waitlists and bundling etc. I really hope that nonsense doesn’t spread here.
Don’t jinx it. Damn near had to play the waiting game for the LAST TCM that Feldmar could order.

Sent by Rick C-137’s DW5600RM21-1

• Haha
Reactions: kubr1ck

·
Registered
6,137 Posts
Wow, just checked prices and they’re a bit silly. Considering I got mine on sale when it seemed it wasn’t a popular model I’m fairly pleased. I of course would like my purchases to hold their value but at these levels of appreciation you’re tempted to leave them in a case. I buy my watches to wear them and the idea of babying a gshock seems almost silly (to me).

Yeah I hear you. It started out with the watches, but for me it's become the community behind G-SHOCK and Casio's other lines that has me coming back for more. Just met a great group of guys on here who are down to earth, friendly and passionate about the brand. I can see that G-SHOCK is going upscale, but I hope they keep churning out watches for every price bracket. Keeps things interesting and diverse.

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #425 ·
@Ferretnose you now co-reign the Titan kingdom with JustAbe. That photo is amazing.

@Ottovonn is now a Twin Titan.

GMW-B5000TB-1JR ............................... 58 watches (mtb2104, JustAbe, Barbababa, tdinut, harald-hans, clarencek, gregnoid, Cowboy Bebop, Okifrog, HiggsBoson, Kubr1ck, Spoons, D7002470, Z-Samurai, issey.miyake, felixgogo, venom79, justinsdomingo, philipkarlevans, James142, Maddog1970, Irf, natosteve, Pankrates, Facelessman, arnage, skyxx, Rammus, J.JUN, X-plorer, gnus411, Showdown2608, Zeclarr, elborderas, koolpep, djpharoah, that 1 guy, SCraftWatchGuy221, kritameth, O ., Paul R, Glon Musk, Fergfour, Scott., J__D, oldspice, Dr_Driggy98, Jas26, patr1ckd, L&W, Mr.Jones82, Ferretnose, Snyde, liadz, Nemo_Sandman, Wizardskills, Collector!)

GMW-B5000TCM-1JR ............................. 51 watches (Okifrog, Maddog1970, mtb2104, Zangaru, clarencek, Ottovonn, Cowboy Bebop, AstroAtlantique, Dakota1776, Time4Playnow, D7002470, JustAbe, Miklos86, venom79, eaglepowers, TTR350, Longicollis, issey.miyake, FireMonk3y, venom79, Bauzen, Takvorian, rhstranger2772, Irf, Mrjnascar, stockae92, skyxx, Kubr1ck, JohnM, vainqueur, Lowrota, S.L, F1_watches, All_Purpose, yokied, gnus411, Dino7, James142, GuitarRox, Alexanderchu, Tommy Baubausaur, JUSTACPA, koolpep, rodo88, Glon Musk, Aronkulfi, Ferretnose, Dr_Driggy98, peterbee, pinchelobster)

GMW-B5000TCF-2JR ............................. 5 watches (Ferretnose, Zednut, NardinNut, JustAbe, Seanrm)

GMW-B5000TR9 ............................. 3 watches (sspprruunngg, Ferretnose, JustAbe)

GMW-B5000TVA ............................. 12 watches (OkiFrog, Scott., felixgogo, JustAbe, Seanrm, Time4Playnow, Cowboy Bebop, James142, Kubr1ck, Ottovonn, Ferretnose, complexcarbs)

Together ..................................... 129 watches

Twin Titans: mtb2104, clarencek, D7002470, issey.miyake, venom79, Maddog1970, Irf, skyxx, gnus411, Glon Musk, Dr_Driggy98, Scott., felixgogo, Time4Playnow, Ottovonn

Titan Treble: Okifrog, Cowboy Bebop, James142, Kurb1ck

Quad Damage:

Ti Clan Champion: JustAbe, Ferretnose

·
Registered
G-Shock & Zelos ATM
2,683 Posts
The curiousity in me wants to see a TI square coated with Black 2.0.

Sent by Rick C-137’s DW5600RM21-1

Reactions: complexcarbs

·
Registered
6,137 Posts

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #438 ·
GMW-B5000TB-1JR ............................... 58 watches (mtb2104, JustAbe, Barbababa, tdinut, harald-hans, clarencek, gregnoid, Cowboy Bebop, Okifrog, HiggsBoson, Kubr1ck, Spoons, D7002470, Z-Samurai, issey.miyake, felixgogo, venom79, justinsdomingo, philipkarlevans, James142, Maddog1970, Irf, natosteve, Pankrates, Facelessman, arnage, skyxx, Rammus, J.JUN, X-plorer, gnus411, Showdown2608, Zeclarr, elborderas, koolpep, djpharoah, that 1 guy, SCraftWatchGuy221, kritameth, O ., Paul R, Glon Musk, Fergfour, Scott., J__D, oldspice, Dr_Driggy98, Jas26, patr1ckd, L&W, Mr.Jones82, Ferretnose, Snyde, liadz, Nemo_Sandman, Wizardskills, Collector!)

GMW-B5000TCM-1JR ............................. 52 watches (Okifrog, Maddog1970, mtb2104, Zangaru, clarencek, Ottovonn, Cowboy Bebop, AstroAtlantique, Dakota1776, Time4Playnow, D7002470, JustAbe, Miklos86, venom79, eaglepowers, TTR350, Longicollis, issey.miyake, FireMonk3y, venom79, Bauzen, Takvorian, rhstranger2772, Irf, Mrjnascar, stockae92, skyxx, Kubr1ck, JohnM, vainqueur, Lowrota, S.L, F1_watches, All_Purpose, yokied, gnus411, Dino7, James142, GuitarRox, Alexanderchu, Tommy Baubausaur, JUSTACPA, koolpep, rodo88, Glon Musk, Aronkulfi, Ferretnose, Dr_Driggy98, peterbee, pinchelobster, RonRotary)

GMW-B5000TCF-2JR ............................. 6 watches (Ferretnose, Zednut, NardinNut, JustAbe, Seanrm, toomuchdamnrun)

GMW-B5000TR9 ............................. 3 watches (sspprruunngg, Ferretnose, JustAbe)

GMW-B5000TVA ............................. 14 watches (OkiFrog, Scott., felixgogo, JustAbe, Seanrm, Time4Playnow, Cowboy Bebop, James142, Kubr1ck, Ottovonn, Ferretnose, complexcarbs, NardinNut, benson70)

Together ..................................... 133 watches

Twin Titans: mtb2104, clarencek, D7002470, issey.miyake, venom79, Maddog1970, Irf, skyxx, gnus411, Glon Musk, Dr_Driggy98, Scott., felixgogo, Time4Playnow, Ottovonn, NardinNut

Titan Treble: Okifrog, Cowboy Bebop, James142, Kurb1ck

Quad Damage:

Ti Clan Champion: JustAbe, Ferretnose

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #439 ·
Don't count me in.
I have just hold it at the Parisian G Store..
They got two TVA there BTW.

Send from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk which is full of bugs....
Thank you for this photo, one can see better the subtle differences between these brothers.

421 - 440 of 449 Posts