WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
441 - 453 of 453 Posts

·
Registered
Proud Casio G-SHOCK fanboy
8,864 Posts
Watch me make a WTB post for the TB next week or try to buy it back.
Hold strong! You sold it for a reason.

(But feel free to buy it back again if you really want lol)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
G-Shock & Zelos ATM
2,685 Posts
I only do buybacks from private sales which only go to friends in the hobby. This one went to a guy overseas so I’m happy with the move. Hopefully I don’t fall too hard into trying to buy another one. Doesn’t mean I won’t pick one up if I can find it at a steal .

Reactions: Dxnnis and Ottovonn

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #445 ·
I no longer own the Twin Titans :(. Down to only the TCM atm with heavy seller's regret.
Don't worry, once a Titan, always a Titan.

(I don't delete anyone from the list. I also let my TCM go, with seller's regret resurfacing occassionally)

·
Registered
G-Shock & Zelos ATM
2,685 Posts
Strange. I don't see a TVA...
TB > TVA any day. Plus I DETEST red accents so hoping Casio does one that’s blacked out with gold buttons…or maybe black buttons with positive screen like the GMWB5000G. The kicker would be if they could make it <1500$ but I doubt that’ll happen for a while.

·
Registered
726 Posts
TB > TVA any day. Plus I DETEST red accents so hoping Casio does one that’s blacked out with gold buttons…or maybe black buttons with positive screen like the GMWB5000G. The kicker would be if they could make it <1500$ but I doubt that’ll happen for a while.
Wonder what the MB will look like.

·
Registered
G-Shock & Zelos ATM
2,685 Posts
Reactions: A.G.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I'm burnt out on blue and gold accents so the TVA is perfect for me. You're not wrong, I think the TB looks great when compared to the TVA but I'm just flooded with gold accents. The TVA is a breath of fresh air and helps me appreciate gold and blue again. I'm glad you got the TB back. I always feel people will regret letting it go and some people actually do. To me the TB/TCM/TVA go really well together but everyone has a combo that works for them.

P.S. If you are are paying over $1500 for them you should shop around more. The only time I buy without a discount is when it's only available on the G-Shock site and they are about to sell out, they don't want to give me a discount. The "S" in "MSRP" stands for suggested.

441 - 453 of 453 Posts