WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I (think) am in the General Order Kingston. I know there's been delays in shipping the plank owners'.
Last communication from Bill said I would be requested to send the rest of the funds by November end. We are in December end, but I had no news. Is not my intention to put pressure, but I would not like to be out of the project for not sending funds on time.

Does any one know if General Order Kingston list has been contacted to progress in the process?

Thanks for any clue.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
I am in the general order for a Kingston too. No word so far...to pick out the options , nor for any further payment.

I am sure a blog notice will be prepared when he is ready to go.

Just waiting my turn and loving the pictures of the ones coming out...

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Don't worry, If you visit this forum every day or so, you will know! I'm sure someone will post it on the forum, and you should get and email alert if you are signed up to get updates from the MKII website. I would expect that at the speed the plank and 2nd stage orders are getting filled, it's going to be late spring before we get our turn to order, and probably early summer before we get out Kingston's. It will be worth the wait from the looks of the ones that we are seeing.
Happy New Year
Arthur

1 - 4 of 4 Posts