WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased my first used watch from a listing GnomeCop had on WatchPatrol in June 2020. I was of course at first skeptical given the price of the watch how many times I've heard horror stories about bad experiences and scams. GnomeCop responded to every message and inquiry I had usually within 30 minutes or less. He insured the package and also added signature confirmation to assure no funny games with delivery. Excellent pictures were provided in the listing, 100% accurate description, and he even sent time/date stamped photos of the watch before he packaged and also a final picture of the box before it was rendered over to the carrier. The watch arrived exactly as expected on the estimated delivery date. I would highly recommend doing business with GnomeCop, he is trustworthy, polite and truly cares that you are a satisfied buyer. Thank you for the great experience!

104168741_10157419644350954_6287343640654779856_n.jpg

·
Registered
514 Posts
Pleasure doing business with you! Deagan may a new to WuS but he is off to a great start by being a trustworthy and valuable member of the WIS community!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts