WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,220 Posts
Nice trade up. Kinda sad that GO doesn't do sports watches anymore. That fact makes this one a keeper for sure, let alone the fact that it's a really great watch. Congrats!

Reactions: motzbueddel

·
Premium Member
Something ordinary
17,580 Posts
Congrats, you scored an outstanding watch. That is one that I could truly see wearing everyday.

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Think you made the right choice. I'd take this over a sub personally. GO big date wheels are gorgeous and I love those hands.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Really nice watch. I to think GO are another level up than Rolex, its easy to see why if you watch the You Tube videos depicting the work in the factory. One word awesome

Thanks Paul

·
Premium Member
39,021 Posts
I almost grabbed one of these too because I really liked the finish and the great bracelet, but my wimpy wrists will not allow something that size, so glad to see someone gets to enjoy one.

Nice choice.

·
Banned
714 Posts

I traded a Rolex non-date sub for this GO. from finish to movement, & design to comfort, this
watch is superior to the Rolex, IMHO.
May i know how is the accuracy and overall quality compare to your previous sub? I have been considering the same watch like yours but with a black dial.

·
Registered
5,220 Posts
May i know how is the accuracy and overall quality compare to your previous sub? I have been considering the same watch like yours but with a black dial.
Haven't seen the OP around in a while. Hopefully he will get back to you. Seeing that his picture is missing makes me think that he no longer has the watch. What a shame if it's true. I'll never understand the mindset of a flipper.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts