WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Frog bug has bitten! I need a Dawn Black frogman GW-225A-1, but want to check the current going price before I plunk down the cash. I want a new / like-new watch with the box/instructions/tags, etc. How much should I expect to spend? :think:

Also any leads on where to lay my hands on one would be appreciated!!

·
7,405 Posts
Hi Gibson, welcome :-! Great choice to go with. I have seen them range from $240 to $450 all over the place. They always seem to pop up in the Sales forum here.....watch out for Ebay you want to make sure your getting the real deal. Some Macy's also have them but you'll pay full retail.

Good luck on your mission, and God Speed ;-)

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
The Frog bug has bitten! I need a Dawn Black frogman GW-225A-1, but want to check the current going price before I plunk down the cash. I want a new / like-new watch with the box/instructions/tags, etc. How much should I expect to spend? :think:

Also any leads on where to lay my hands on one would be appreciated!!
Keep checking the sales forum
also E-bay will be a good option , make sure you buy from a trusted seller.
or best would be contact www.seiyajapan.com/
Even if it is not listed on his website , you can ask for one , might able to get a DB frogman for you.

hope this helps.

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Hi Gibson, welcome :-! Great choice to go with. I have seen them range from $240 to $450 all over the place. They always seem to pop up in the Sales forum here.....watch out for Ebay you want to make sure your getting the real deal. Some Macy's also have them but you'll pay full retail.

Good luck on your mission, and God Speed ;-)
X2 about the ebay thing! WUS FS is best IMHO! GOOD MORNING DOUG!!!
Geode

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
both the Dawn Black and Master Blue frog can go as low as $240 shipped if ure from the US.
not sure if it will be in stock anymore but

amazon has the DB couple months back and Princetonwatches has the MB a week ago.
i got the DB for myself and i was lucky but i was unable to get the MB for 2 of the members here. the MB was limited stock and wat do u know, 2 MBs showed on the sales forum few days later and will be sold for double the price. sorry if i offended anyone but i am still a bit disappointed my orders didnt get through simply because i wanted to help those who really wanted the MB at such an awesome price.

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
both the Dawn Black and Master Blue frog can go as low as $240 shipped if ure from the US.

amazon has the DB couple months back and Princetonwatches has the MB a week ago.
i got the DB for myself and i was lucky but i was unable to get the MB for 2 of the members here. the MB was limited stock and wat do u know, 2 MBs showed on the sales forum few days later and will be sold for double the price. sorry if i offended anyone but i am still a bit disappointed my orders didnt get through simply because i wanted to help those who really wanted the MB at such an awesome price.
Mansrow! It was a very nice gesture on your part......Very nice of you!!! At least you tried to enable another GSA member....:) You are a good guy!
Geode

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
Mansrow! It was a very nice gesture on your part......Very nice of you!!! At least you tried to enable another GSA member....:) You are a good guy!
Geode

good guy cant survive nowadays. ill be eaten up within seconds. but hey, i believe in karma :-!

i really really need a hug !!!!:-d

·
7,405 Posts
good guy cant survive nowadays. ill be eaten up within seconds. but hey, i believe in karma :-!

i really really need a hug !!!!:-d
Here ya go big guy, bring it in....

·
7,405 Posts
bout time !!! da hell were u?

feeling so much better now !!!! really really !!!! :-!
thanks again , dougie !!! i have ur number on my speed dial :-d
I got yer back brother ;-)

·
7,405 Posts

·
Registered
7,032 Posts

I guess thats the way things go I wanted one for myself not to resell. oh well I guess maybe karma will come around. :roll:

on a happier note hows the surf brah :-d :-d

·
7,405 Posts
Ahhhh yes, another member of the Jets Flight Crew....here are the rest for our other new Jets Fans ;-)

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
I guess thats the way things go I wanted one for myself not to resell. oh well I guess maybe karma will come around. :roll:

on a happier note hows the surf brah :-d :-d

ill be hanging my 2x4 i called surf board in Home Depot. the weather's getting cloudier and wet and i luv it.

didnt i tell u, dougie !!!! u know how we like the Jets...................cheerleader !!!!!

one thing i still dun understand, why is there no cheerleader in soccer. the only sport that doesnt has it. oh, wait !!!! NHL dont have it either :think:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts