WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all -

First time poster in the Panerai section. I often frequent local auctions and sometimes they have some gems. Besides the typical Rolex, Tag, and Movados, I found this Panerai that I am unfamiliar with.

Could anyone tell me some more information on it? Perhaps provide insight on the legitimacy? I've never heard of a Firenze (assuming they are talking about Florence).

PANERAI FIRENZE LUMINOR MARINA WATCH | Proxibid®
Thanks again,
Ed

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Hello all -

First time poster in the Panerai section. I often frequent local auctions and sometimes they have some gems. Besides the typical Rolex, Tag, and Movados, I found this Panerai that I am unfamiliar with.

Could anyone tell me some more information on it? Perhaps provide insight on the legitimacy? I've never heard of a Firenze (assuming they are talking about Florence).

PANERAI FIRENZE LUMINOR MARINA WATCH | Proxibid®
Thanks again,
Ed
It is a Pam 120, 40 mm. it looks legit. try to get it under $1k. try to see if there is box and papers for this model.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the response kmroldan, I live in a very small town and I'm hoping not too many people will know what a Panerai is with the other more popular names on the auction list.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
It is a Pam 120, 40 mm. it looks legit. try to get it under $1k. try to see if there is box and papers for this model.
An authentic panerai for under $1K (with boxes and papers to boot)?! I guess I must be living in an alternate universe...it sold for $2800...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts