WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all this is Glorious Gold frogman that i dyed bright blue.cos i got nothing to do and lot of dye to play with.The outcome was so delicious that i nearly bite the strap to see whether my glorious gold was in fact a candy....Just normal dye though but i think that i need to color the words to bring out the blue.I think i will do more project on glorious gold strap and bezel.hmmm i think i need 3 sets of those in different colors Stay Tuned Bros...More will come....Meanwhile check this out bros

·
Registered
35,399 Posts
Hi all this is Glorious Gold frogman that i dyed bright blue.cos i got nothing to do and lot of dye to play with.The outcome was so delicious that i nearly bite the strap to see whether my glorious gold was in fact a candy....Just normal dye though but i think that i need to color the words to bring out the blue.I think i will do more project on glorious gold strap and bezel.hmmm i think i need 3 sets of those in different colors Stay Tuned Bros...More will come....Meanwhile check this out bros
Looks pretty good, my friend. How was the color before your dye-job?

·
Banned
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks,btw the color has not turned yellow when i dyed it...in fact i got last 2 months ago

·
Banned
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
rit dye did the job .1 part navy blue and 1 part royal blue.i got big hand and finger so i might try doing the letter painting slowly......heheheh

·
Banned
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i did like it for a while though but when i think again that the clear jelly will one day turn yellow i might as well dye and see the results

·
Registered
7,035 Posts
Very nice :-! I like the way the blue turned out |> I might have to get some spare bezels and straps , for my own dye project:)

·
Registered
7,035 Posts
Dito that, specially about the letters (though I am not such a blue guy:-d).

dont you have one ( or more ) of the cooooolest Frogs IMHO the red jelly :):)

cant remember if anybody has dyed a GG red but now that I am thinking about it that sounds great :-!

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,587 Posts
Hi Jesterca,

Indeed, I have even 2! A dyed GG Frog would not match the GW-203K I'm afraid, the GG frog is mat translucent and the GW-203K is clear translucent. And you are right. It's one of the best Frogs!

My GW-203K on sunny vacation (link).

Cheers,

Sjors

1 - 16 of 16 Posts