WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking through the collection today, I briefly considered flipping my 41.5mm Aquis to add to grail fund.

Wound & set, I remembered how perfect it is on wrist. Mine anyway.

I'll send the 43.5 down the road, and my CW bronze. Risking monomania, the 41.5 is the Goldilocks Aquis. Super comfortable bracelet, well finished, presence without silliness.
20200708_110421.jpg

·
Registered
67 Posts
And the Aquis appears to be holding it's own alongside the big boys in your pic. It really is a keeper!
Joe

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
29 Posts
Man that new size Oris put out does not even look that big anymore. The 43.5 was just too big even though people say it wears like a 41.

·
Premium Member
61,773 Posts
Things would have to get really serious for the Aquis to be in any danger of getting flipped. Congratulations on sticking with it.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Truth. I hadn't worn it in a bit and am probably fighting early onset senility.
Problem solved.

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
Does Oris have a semi regular release dates for new models? I know the current situation has really messed with new watch releases from all brands but curious if you experts are expecting any news regarding some new colors for the 41.5mm version.

I would be interested in a blue bezel/dial of the 41.5.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Does Oris have a semi regular release dates for new models? I know the current situation has really messed with new watch releases from all brands but curious if you experts are expecting any news regarding some new colors for the 41.5mm version.

I would be interested in a blue bezel/dial of the 41.5.
This...
Waiting on the green to drop here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
50 Posts
I wish somebody would flip their 39.5mm or 41.5mm blue-dial Aquis. :) It seems that when people buy these watches, they don't let them go.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts