WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. There was a thread a few months ago, where people were posting their flipped watches, that they regretted selling. I cant find it, but I dont think there will be a problem making a new one.

I was browsing thru some old pics, while just killing time waiting for my new arrival ( I currently dont have ANY watches, starting to go crazy) and came across these, which I no longer own. The watch Im getting is worth more than my whole old collection combined, so I guess I have moved up since then. Enough yapping, pic time.

I sold these to finance other watches mainly, but wish I had kept a few of these...

One I regret the most was the 856. It was so rugged, beautifully made yet didnt go with most of my clothes, which are dressy. So it stood out. I still want one for weekend wear.

Lets see whats gone from your collection. Post em up!

·
Registered
123 Posts
A few of them, from cheapos to the Pam 111h, which I miss dearly. Some of these photos I borrowed from the net.

Greg

·
Registered
6,817 Posts
i really regret flipping these....especially the Deep Blue, and Titan Oris, and the Orsa Monstrum......wish i had the money to buy them back! o|

sorry lots of pics pf the Deep Blue, its the one i miss the most.....:-(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts