WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello WUS community, I am a new member here, but will fur sure become a regular. I am still establishing my account, but do have >900 100% feedbacks on ebay see my username "zapko"

Watch is Gone.

Details:
This watch is a BIG attention grabber especially when light or the sun catches the red dial. This one was worn about a couple times a month for the past year, and so it does have some visible wear on the band and on the case, as is the norm with stainless tool diver watches. This one is pretty solid with a 46mm case, 15mm thickness, and stainless steel bracelet.

Condition:
- I would rate the overall condition as 75%, as it does show some light scratches, swirls, and desk diver marks.
- The bracelet and clasp, measure in at just over 8 inches. One link has been removed, but more can be removed to size it smaller.
- The face and bezel are in good condition, with no visiable damage, or scratches.

What's Included:
- Used Deep Blue Sun Diver III Red & Black 1000m Diver, model "sundiver3red", black deep blue plastic case, manual, 1 extra link for the band.

What I am interested in:
- Armida A1, A3, A4
- Borealis SeaFarer II
- Tempest Viking
- Steinhart Ocean 44
- Boschett Cave Dweller
- Helson Shark Diver 45
- Ocean7 LM-8
- Deep Blue Divers
- Any interesting tool divers
1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG 5.JPG 9.JPG 10.JPG 11.JPG

1 - 2 of 2 Posts