WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to Ball, having picked up a Magneto S about a month ago. Absolutely love it and this won't be my last Ball. But I would like a bracelet for it and not sure how to get one. 21mm is tricky! Any suggestions? I posted a WTB add too. Anyone have a Magneto and have a good one they have found? Thanks!

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Quick follow-up. Does anyone know if they ever produced the Engineer II Magneto Valor II? It has a bracelet that might fit the Magneto S perfectly... if I could get one somehow.

·
Premium Member
19,844 Posts
Quick follow-up. Does anyone know if they ever produced the Engineer II Magneto Valor II? It has a bracelet that might fit the Magneto S perfectly... if I could get one somehow.
I am sure they did. There was a pre- order a couple of years ago. Like to the forum discussion is found here. https://www.watchuseek.com/f239/engineer-ii-magneto-valor-ii-preorder-4584597.html

You might get most of the information you seek in a much faster time if you use the search function in WUS and just type in the key words. At least you won't have to put up a post and wait a few days for someone to respond.

Unfortunately Ball Watches is not as popular as some of the leading brands (e.g. Rolex, Breitling, Omega or Seiko) and so there isn't a lot of manufacturers out there who are willing to invest in the tooling to manufacture bracelets that will fit a Ball Watch. Hope you can find the bracelet that fits.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Check with a Ball AD, such as Rob at Topper. I know they can order replacement bracelets, and they might be able to tell you if there's a bracelet for another Ball watch that will fit yours.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I have my Magneto on a leather strap from cheapestnatos.

Not the best strap IMO but looks great and cheap enough to experiment with a few different colors and materials.

In terms of a bracelet; please post if you find a good one. I think the Valor bracelet is going to be particularly expensive though.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So I contacted Ball directly and they confirmed the Valor II bracelet would fit perfectly... Not cheap but I was really looking for something like that so I pulled the trigger. Got it today (took about a week) and I'm really happy. Butterfly clasp is fantastic and super comfortable. Was $250 total including shipping.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm terrible at photos, but here are a few. Let me know if you want more or something specific. It is really comfortable!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
40 Posts
If you're looking for an alternative to a bracelet, Barton just started manufacturing their silicon, canvas and leather straps in 21mm.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts