WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I suppose Im torn with the latest huge reduction Mitch has done in prices- glad he brought them to where they shouldve been, clearly- this will help folks get into some nice watches :) a bit sad since it kills the secondary market which is already suffering- so those selling-like me always indecisive-are taking a hit- and to feel what you buy today actually not only sells less on the sales forum but also at the actual manufactures site- one thing is I WISH WISH I was told one month ago that the watch would be reduced 300 bucks soon wouldve waited- wouldve bought a different model- but honestly woulda stayed with Ocean7 myself-how about you? phewwww tough times all around I suppose but never seen this across the board- suppose we shall see where it all leads|>
Ryan Can

·
Registered
871 Posts
Hello Everyone,

To paraphrase what I initially stated in my post about OCEAN7 Customer Service, and price drops, "When "OCEAN7 saves money, you save money". When we get a price reduction, we immediately pass that savings onto the buyer.

Since these are not sales, but permanent price drops, it is hard to advertise, or to post when we at OCEAN7 get a price reduction, as we do not know, and usually change the price on the website as soon as we know the price reduction will be permanent (this is usually due to a drop in price of movements, or production costs).

We can guarantee that although the price has dropped, it will be a permanent reduction, but more importantly the quality will always be there, it is first and foremost.

For those of you who are past OCEAN7 Customers, and future OCEAN7 Customers keep looking at the OCEAN7 Website, and if you see a price reduction that means we just made sure it would be a permanent one.

Thanks and Regards from the OCEAN7 Team,

John

1 - 5 of 5 Posts