WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
  • Hello WatchUSeek! We are hosting an Ask Me Anything with Ian Schon of Schon Horology and Schon DSNG beginning on Tuesday, February 23rd at Noon, EST and closing on Thursday, February 25th at Noon EST. If you don't know of him, Ian is a desginer maker and was a senior product designer at IDEO. He is an engineer, designer and machinist who manufacturers his own watches, and also pens! If you've ever wanted to ask a question directly to a one-man watch maker, don't miss out! You can find the AMA here.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are real classics- and one more has to be in my watchbox (of course on my wrist, too ;-) ).
A Stowa Antea 390.
Very difficult to photograph, but I've tried.:think:
In reality the watch is always much nicer ...:p

Attachments

·
Registered
794 Posts
"hard to photograph but I tried" ??? These may be the best photos I've ever seen of an Antea! Nice job! Great Watch! Excellent Pics!

Reactions: Kronprinz

·
Registered
173 Posts
Yeah, awesome pictures. Thanks.

Reactions: Kronprinz

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for your praise to the pictures!
I can tell you, I love this watch!:-!

I'm sorry-I have made the images too big.
If you click it, you can view it normally ...:-s

·
Registered
229 Posts
Nice Pics! I'm leaning toward the Antea KS 41 as my next Stowa. I know I'm probably in the minority, but I like the black hands better than the blue hands.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The blue hands sometimes seem like black-then again in matching light blue beautiful ... a very flexible look!:-!
The Antea KS 41 I have not seen in nature, but I fear that it is for the style a bit too big ... but this is just my personal opinion.:think:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice Pics! I'm leaning toward the Antea KS 41 as my next Stowa. I know I'm probably in the minority, but I like the black hands better than the blue hands.
The blue hands sometimes seem like black-then again in matching light blue beautiful ... a very flexible look!:-!
The Antea KS 41 I have not seen in nature, but I fear that it is for the style a bit too big ... but this is just my personal opinion.:think:

·
Registered
187 Posts
I am jealous on three counts -- your beautiful new watch, your exceptional photographic skills and your deep humility. Congrats and well done!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts