WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
3,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just took a peek to see what they had and found out all their Casio watches are on sale. They had a G-2300B I got for a good deal. Just a heads up...

·
Banned
3,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Glad you found your second G-Shock! The G2300B is one of the greatest all-around Gs. :-!

Will you get a 1500 refurb replacement?
Well, I don't think the seller has a 1500 replacement. However, I really fell for the watch so I am looking for a good price on a replacement right now. Looks like I will have two G's in the books in short order!

I really like the 2300 so far. I am getting the allure of these watches. It is funny...I smacked a door earlier and I almost relished not having any real fear over the incident :)

·
Registered
7,035 Posts
Well, I don't think the seller has a 1500 replacement. However, I really fell for the watch so I am looking for a good price on a replacement right now. Looks like I will have two G's in the books in short order!

I really like the 2300 so far. I am getting the allure of these watches. It is funny...I smacked a door earlier and I almost relished not having any real fear over the incident :)
i know what you mean. :) :) no worries :-d :-d

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.