WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Latest rakuten newsletter has the following info:

Want something from Japan?

Rakuten International Shipping Services offer cheap delivery fee with a wide variety of Japanese products to meet demands from customers living outside Japan.
Currently, about four hundred shops have participated and 180,000 items are registered for international shipping.

An English top page along with an English shopping guide has been created for easy purchase in English.
Please take a look at the newly created English page!

Rakuten International Shipping Items can be found via our service top page shown below or putting a key word of 'International Shipping' at the search engine in Rakuten.

Rakuten International Shipping Services Top Page in English

We hope you will enjoy shopping with us.

Sincerely yours,

So far, they only accept American Express -- but will be adding more payment options soon.
Here is the English language link:
http://event.rakuten.co.jp/borderless/index_en.html
Got to get to work now.

edit-->The watch shops are nothing to get excited about so far. Don't forget to check feedback for the store if you are considering buying.

·
Registered
602 Posts
[email protected]#[email protected]#$G!!!!

That's terrible news!!! For my wallet!!! I'm not sure I even dare click on that link....:rodekaart

Latest rakuten newsletter has the following info:

Want something from Japan?

Rakuten International Shipping Services offer cheap delivery fee with a wide variety of Japanese products to meet demands from customers living outside Japan.
Currently, about four hundred shops have participated and 180,000 items are registered for international shipping.

An English top page along with an English shopping guide has been created for easy purchase in English.
Please take a look at the newly created English page!

Rakuten International Shipping Items can be found via our service top page shown below or putting a key word of 'International Shipping' at the search engine in Rakuten.

Rakuten International Shipping Services Top Page in English

We hope you will enjoy shopping with us.

Sincerely yours,

So far, they only accept American Express -- but will be adding more payment options soon.
Here is the English language link:
Got to get to work now.

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
It sounds great, although I can't find the G-Shocks. :-d Also, I use the translator, then when I go to the next page it's all in Japanese again. Any tips?

·
Registered
780 Posts

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
I've found more than 10 pages of G Shocks...

·
Registered
341 Posts
latest rakuten newsletter has the following info:

Want something from japan?

Rakuten international shipping services offer cheap delivery fee with a wide variety of japanese products to meet demands from customers living outside japan.

An english top page along with an english shopping guide has been created for easy purchase in english.
Please take a look at the newly created english page!

Rakuten international shipping items can be found via our service top page shown below or putting a key word of 'international shipping' at the search engine in rakuten.

Rakuten international shipping services top page in english

we hope you will enjoy shopping with us.

Sincerely yours,

so far, they only accept american express -- but will be adding more payment options soon.
Here is the english language link:
got to get to work now.

Edit-->the watch shops are nothing to get excited about so far. Don't forget to check feedback for the store if you are considering buying.
muchos muchos thank you!!!!!!!!!! :-!

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
I've only been through about a 1,000 items, and I've already found a bunch of G's that I want!

Blinged-out mini G, anyone? :-d

·
Registered
990 Posts
I really recommend AMEX Blue. you get rewards points, and the customer service is great regarding billing disputes, etc.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts